11 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$157
PricelineUS$157
Hyatt.comUS$157
Agoda.comUS$157
Hotels.comUS$157
Lol.travelUS$184
4,672 results
All reviews the river great location a river view room valet parking valet service historic district indoor pool per night within walking distance city market southern hospitality elevator conference ships atrium riverview riverfront
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

I took my kids to Savannah for Spring Break. We stayed at Hyatt Regency Savannah. We had a great experience. It's a great location in the Historic District and lots to do within walking distance. My favorite part was the restaurant balcony. Beautiful view of the river. It was so nice having coffee there in the morning or dinner and a drink in the evening. Very memorable.

Reviewed 8 April 2021

We were in town to visit SCAD, and took an extra day to tour the city.
Great property. Great views of the city and the river. Parking a little pricey, but it is a city!
Staff were professional and courteous, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021

We were allowed to check in early since we had been traveling, which was very kind and accommodating. However, when we got in the room and pulled the covers back to let our kids nap, there was mucus dried to the sheet. Housekeeping immediately came and changed the sheets, but still not the way you want to start a trip.
Around 2am, the couple in the room beside us began arguing and cussing (the F bomb was used more than I could count) at each other...this continued for 2 hours...it was loud and disturbing. After two hours of this, the couple began to “make up” for another hour...and we had to listen to all the sounds and the bed banging against the wall continuously. I got no sleep that night and could not wait to check out and get to our VRBO condo rental and out of the hotel. These are the exact reasons we rarely stay in hotels anymore.
The staff was friendly and overall the hotel was clean (for hotel standards). I don’t think I would ever book at this establishment again. It did not meet my standards of a $200+ nightly rate.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Todd Costin, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear Jesswade17,

Thank you for choosing us. I apologize for the condition of the bed, this is not acceptable as I will be working with our Housekeeping team on addressing. I also apologize for the lack of tranquility.

Todd Costin

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Mildew on bathroom. Seemed like just wiped down bags not in trash. I had to put on myself. If I'm paying 200 a night that better be done. No fridge I. This room. Valet was not in sight when we were checking out.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank prive2021

Dear Prive2021,

I appreciate this feedback. I apologize for this poor Housekeeping experience, this is below our standards, not in line with our expectations and will be discussed.

Todd Costin

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Beautiful property, best view of river, and great staff!! I was elated to learn that this property was smack in the center of River St. No car is needed!! U can walk to all the best eateries and shops!! The property was beautifully decorated, the staff was friendly and all followed all Covid 19 safety prodigals.. I will stay here again when I return.