“Absolutely unforgettable”

The Kimpton Brice Hotel
Ranked #16 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Even though it has been two years since our stay, I have never forgotten the incredible experience of staying at the Savannah location. Everything from the check-in to the incredible breakfast (best grits in the whole world), the room, the staff, the warm fuzzy feeling from the time you walk in the door until the moment you check out. Just unforgettable!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
alfoncemckinney, Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Dennis,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I really appreciate the comments and look forward to your return!
Assistant General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,488)

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My family evacuated from Florida to avoid Hurricane Irma. On our way back to Fl. we stopped in Savannah. Our car broke down when we were set to continue our trip home. To say this hotel did everything possible to help us, is not enough! Starting with the manager Alfonse. (He comped our room for the extra day that we were stranded.) We did not ask for that. We did not even know until check out. Justin at the front desk along with the entire front desk staff was amazing in helping us. Mo at the valet was a huge help and a great guy. Words in a review don't express how much this hotel staff helped my family. We will be back! Amazing experience. Truly giving individuals helping strangers in need. Thank you guys again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Davezit09

Dear Davezit09,
Thank you so much for this very kind review! We really try to make a memorable experience for guest that walks through our doors. I am so happy we could be of great service to you and lend a helping hand during your time of need.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My family was unfortunately left without power after hurricane irma for days so we decided to leave Miami and drive to our favorite city... Savannah... to try and get by... the last thing we thought is we would actually have one of the best trips ever. From the moment we arrived at The Brice hotel we were greeted by smiling faces. Everyone at The Brice went out of their way to make us feel welcome. I didn't think anything would get me out of my "funk"... just wanted some air... but Rodney, Mo and Logan would not allow for that. They made us feel like we were old friends reuniting once again. Their hotel is clean, inviting, and Rodney, Logan and Mo are just beyond what you would expect any hotel staff to be. Thank you for being our home away from home... we were actually sad to leave back to Miami despite having our power back on. We will never stay anywhere else when in Savannah. Didn't even mention the perfect location!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank supershell80
alfoncemckinney, Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Supershell80,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this heartfelt review! I love to see how the team made a difference in a guest stay. It really puts a smile on my face to see that we were able provide exceptional service! Thank you for visiting the Brice and we hope this is not the last time we meet!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

A wonderful introduction to Savannah. Good location and wonderful service, starting with an enthusiastic greeting as we arrived (wish I could remember the name of the kind and entertaining gentleman at the valet). The rooms were spacious and the beds deliciously comfortable. Wine time is well attended and love that the hotel is pet friendly (which gave me an opportunity to have my "fix" and pet other people's dogs!). The restaurant likewise provided lovely service and excellent food. I will watch for other opportunities to stay in a Kimpton Brice hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kayakfreaks,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am so happy to see that our staff was able to provide amazing service. I will be sure to just let everyone know that their hard work is much appreciated!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This hotel is older, but allows pets. However-- it is grossly overpriced, the rooms are 'aged' (peeling paint in bath, etc) and the sofa was uncomfortable. I would have overlooked some of these issues, but at that price-- not so much. Any place that charges $29 to valet park your car on top of the super high rate is just gouging. Too many other choices in Savannah...

Room Tip: Bay St rooms are loud