US$206
  • Breakfast included
The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$179
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$309
  • Pool
US$213
US$173
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$144
US$122
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$197
Travelocity
US$199
1,715 results
All reviewssecret gardenyoga matwine hourpremier kingfree bikesdog friendly hotelboutique hotelhistoric districtthe rivermini barsocial hourbeautiful hotelsouthern charmloved this hotelliving roomvalet parkingbay st
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My family evacuated from Florida to avoid Hurricane Irma. On our way back to Fl. we stopped in Savannah. Our car broke down when we were set to continue our trip home. To say this hotel did everything possible to help us, is not enough! Starting with the manager Alfonse. (He comped our room for the extra day that we were stranded.) We did not ask for that. We did not even know until check out. Justin at the front desk along with the entire front desk staff was amazing in helping us. Mo at the valet was a huge help and a great guy. Words in a review don't express how much this hotel staff helped my family. We will be back! Amazing experience. Truly giving individuals helping strangers in need. Thank you guys again!

1  Thank Davezit09
alfoncemckinney, Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Davezit09,
Thank you so much for this very kind review! We really try to make a memorable experience for guest that walks through our doors. I am so happy we could be of great service to you and lend a helping hand during your time of need.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My family was unfortunately left without power after hurricane irma for days so we decided to leave Miami and drive to our favorite city... Savannah... to try and get by... the last thing we thought is we would actually have one of the best trips ever. From the moment we arrived at The Brice hotel we were greeted by smiling faces. Everyone at The Brice went out of their way to make us feel welcome. I didn't think anything would get me out of my "funk"... just wanted some air... but Rodney, Mo and Logan would not allow for that. They made us feel like we were old friends reuniting once again. Their hotel is clean, inviting, and Rodney, Logan and Mo are just beyond what you would expect any hotel staff to be. Thank you for being our home away from home... we were actually sad to leave back to Miami despite having our power back on. We will never stay anywhere else when in Savannah. Didn't even mention the perfect location!!!!

2  Thank supershell80
alfoncemckinney, Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Supershell80,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this heartfelt review! I love to see how the team made a difference in a guest stay. It really puts a smile on my face to see that we were able provide exceptional service! Thank you for visiting the Brice and we hope this is not the last time we meet!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

A wonderful introduction to Savannah. Good location and wonderful service, starting with an enthusiastic greeting as we arrived (wish I could remember the name of the kind and entertaining gentleman at the valet). The rooms were spacious and the beds deliciously comfortable. Wine time is well attended and love that the hotel is pet friendly (which gave me an opportunity to have my "fix" and pet other people's dogs!). The restaurant likewise provided lovely service and excellent food. I will watch for other opportunities to stay in a Kimpton Brice hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kayakfreaks,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am so happy to see that our staff was able to provide amazing service. I will be sure to just let everyone know that their hard work is much appreciated!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This hotel is older, but allows pets. However-- it is grossly overpriced, the rooms are 'aged' (peeling paint in bath, etc) and the sofa was uncomfortable. I would have overlooked some of these issues, but at that price-- not so much. Any place that charges $29 to valet park your car on top of the super high rate is just gouging. Too many other choices in Savannah...

Room Tip: Bay St rooms are loud
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Kim P,
Thank you for visiting the Brice. I apologize that your stay did not exceed your expectations! I would have love to see a different outcome for your visit, but I understand sometimes that is not possible. If you ever decide to visit again please let me know and I am sure we can work on creating a much different experience.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Although the location and physicality of this hotel are superb, it is far surpassed by the amazing care, compassion and hospitality offered by its staff!! From the moment we opened our car door at the valet to the time we said goodbye, we were continuously meet with laughter, smiles, professionalism and kindness. Rodney, (he knew our plight before he even opened my door and truly made us all laugh!) Logan, Curtis, Justin and Alfonce all went above and beyond to ensure our happiness and satisfaction! Thank you so much. We will be back to enjoy your paradise soon when we are not escaping from the storm!

Dear Dara,
We loved having you with us!! We enjoyed your visit so much that the whole team has been wondering when you will return to see us. Thank you for being a loyal Kimpton guest and thank you for blessing us with your presence!