1,804 results
All reviews secret garden wine hour yoga mat premier king free bikes dog friendly hotel boutique hotel historic district the river mini bar social hour southern hospitality beautiful hotel living room loved this hotel third floor valet parking
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We recently booked 2 nights in a suite at the Kimpton Brice during a family vacation to see the coastal south. We were expecting this to be exceptional since it was around $300 night with parking, which is a treat we rarely have with a family of 5, but we found it to be just a so-so experience. The stay started well - the bell hops and valets were very helpful, the room was spacious and just off the main courtyard area, and they had a fun wine social hour every night. The hotel is well situated near the river and within an easy walk of the attractions. The suite itself was fine, but the bathroom is minuscule and divided into shower and toilet in a room the size of a small closet and the sink in the main room. More of an unexpected quirk than a complaint. We also needed one kid to sleep on the sofa in the sitting room, but the suite didnt have any extra bedding for it. We asked at 10pm and were told it would come immediately. At 11 we checked again and the desk hostess gruffly told us it was coming. At midnight there was still nothing, the phones didn’t work in the room so we couldn’t call, and our 10 year old was already asleep. We covered him with a bath towel. The next morning we brought this up at the desk and they said it must have been forgotten and they were sorry. That afternoon they brought us a sheet. I just expected better service from a top hotel and better customer service afterward. It left us with a sour taste for the Kimpton Brand.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
alfoncemckinney, Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear ftirduke,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am very embarrassed about the level of service you experienced during your trip with us. I assure you this is not the norm here and we are all about southern hospitality! I hope that we have another opportunity to make a better impression.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I have been to Savannah several times and try to stay at The Brice every chance I get. It’s always a great experience! The staff is so fun and friendly, they provided me with great tips for getting around and what to see. Never had to wait long for my car at valet. The little things that I love about the Brice are the full size bottle of shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the shower, they are great products and I can use what I need. They have both hot coffee and ice coffee available on those hot summer mornings and a wonderful happy hour full of southern hospitality. I enjoyed the pool it has great chairs to lay out. I didn’t get to enjoy the restaurant this time because of business but I love it when I do. Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kandismiles,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay! We can't wait to have you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Great hotel and true-to-form Kimpton styling throughout. Staff was courteous and a comedian or two may reside there as well. Loved the Lemon/IT/Vodka at wine hour - it was a great way to cool down in the July heat.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,
Awesome! We have plenty of our signature Brice Tea! We can't wait to have you back for some more fun in the sun.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I really liked this hotel. They treated my little dog even better than me! I arrived early and went right into my nice quiet room with a very fast and pleasant check-in. The people who work there are the best, very friendly and most helpful. They even started calling my little dog by her name and spoiling her with treats! Logan, the bow tie guy, is really nice at the front desk and they do a wonderful afternoon wine event which is the social high light of every day! I can really find nothing to complain about because my three-day stay was absolutely perfect...

Room Tip: get a room by the pool
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Glenncaracas,
I love the new name for Logan. We will make sure to call him Bow Tie Guy! We thank you for staying at the Brice and considering us the best place in Savannah!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We stayed at the Kimpton Brice Hotel for two nights in July and I have mixed feelings about our stay. First I was aware that the hotel was "pet friendly" when I booked the room and I booked anyway because usually it is not intrusive to our stay. I can't say that about this visit. I am a dog owner (paid to have him boarded) and I do like dogs but this was over the top. As we wove our way to the coffee machines in the lobby our first morning (by the way there are no coffee makers in the rooms) I counted 5 dogs just in the lobby. Now these were a variety of sizes and behavior. I have to add that in my opinion dogs are only going to be as good as their owners and that was apparent during our stay. Please Kimpton rethink the pet policy. On the good side of this trip the hotel's location and our room were very nice. With earplugs in our ears and air conditioning cranked up we did not hear the furry guests at night.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brn0ze

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I thank you for being loyal to Kimpton and apologize for the amount of pets during your stay. It really does vary with the amount of pets depending on the time of the year. Thank you for giving us a chance and we hope to have you back!