We stayed at this SpringHill Suites on our way to Charleston and the stay was average. Nothing really sticks out as exceptional but overall I think the hotel was okay. You could tell that the hotel was older with older furnishings but it was clean and very well kept. Service here was great like all Marriott hotels and the location was perfect for seeing all of Savannah. There were just a couple of things that were just okay, the first being the breakfast. It was just so-so. The eggs seemed to be floating in some watery liquid and that was somewhat of a turnoff but the muffins were tasty. Secondly, the pool was so cold that it was difficult to swim in. It's nice that it's indoor but it just doesn't get heated so my children were freezing and we had to leave. Overall the stay was good but if choosing this hotel, please keep in mind that it is older so it's not as modern as the "normal" Marriotts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residing directly off of Abercorn Street, the hotel is conveniently located to many well-known establishments in Savannah - Girl Scout First Headquarters, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah College of Art & Design, St. Joseph's and Candler Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Springhill Suites Savannah
- Savannah Springhill Suites