Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$133
Expedia.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
TravelocityUS$118
TraveluroUS$133
All reviews great hotel great stay full kitchen top floor front desk staff hotel is located complimentary breakfast business trip home2 dishwasher smith ft couch pet arkansas sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

All good
Nothing to complain about. Service was good room was clean and everybody was very professional. I would recommend this hotel to anybody coming to this area! Great location and very easy to find

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Daughter will be attending ACHE and this is our goto place. ACHE discount is great deal as well. New building and rooms. Staff from morning continental breakfast to maintenance and other staff all reflect a positive and well coached attitude that is genuine and welcoming. Good reflection of the town and area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wehlage96
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

The staff truly went above and beyond to assist me when I was stranded due to a flight cancelation. Assisting me in acquiring my ride to the airport (too early for the shuttle), recommending restaurants and reputable delivery service to obtain meals and over all, just treating me as if I was a member of the family.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2021

Street in front is loud with traffic and loud racing type cars with loud mufflers. A screaming child kept me awake as well. Thin walls. The “complimentary breakfast wasn’t stellar. There was absolutely no variety at all. If you’re cleaning as well as you say you are then I don’t see any reason not to start making a better breakfast. The price of the room isn’t worth it to me if I can’t at least eat breakfast there.

Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed here one night when passing through Fort Smith. Very nice employees and comfortable, well appointed rooms. Bed was a little soft but clean and comfy. The decor was modern and looked great. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the whole place. It made me feel safer staying there.

Date of stay: October 2020