There were ants on the BED and ants on the window ledge and microwave cat. The front staff could not give us another room the inn was fully booked. She wrote a note to the maintenance staff about the ants she said the maintenance guy would be there to spray the can of ant killer. The maintenance guy sprayed ant killer in the room . But the ants came back!
There was problem getting into the building the original keys didn't work after another talk with the front staff we received 1 key that worked.
The room has large stains in the rug and overall it is a older hotel and doesn't appear to be kept up. I would not stay here again.NEVER! beware of groupon deals!More