US$199
US$208
Doubletree.com
US$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$161
Hampton.com
US$199
US$269
US$127
All reviewsfree breakfastindoor poolwaffleswithin walking distanceinstant oatmealsmall fridgefront desk persona great nights sleeptwo night stayfresh fruiteasy accessconvenient locationincidentalsfreewaylaundryroomy
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The room was clean, spacious and nice. It was good that food and shopping were so close. I enjoyed the sauna and spa. The staff was very helpful and nice. I really enjoyed my stay and being able to use the microwave.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We have been with out a home since October 8th they have been very attentive to us and made sure our stays have been heart warming and they have been so kind Ashley and Kim have been wonderful and it makes this difficult time easier for myself my husband and our three children. I would recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Room was not cleaned properly, large wad , not just a strand, of long black hair on tub. Stains on bedspread. Very uncomfortable pillows, flat no fluff at all. Beds are mediocre at best. Towels are like sandpaper. I would NEVER stay at this hotel again. Most Shilo Inn's are part pretty decent, not this one.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SandieMc22
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Hotel is nice-not really fancy, but very clean with a very friendly staff. Our room was plenty roomy and so clean. We were so tired from a hard day on the road that it felt wonderful to collapse in this place. Breakfast was average.
Had a small problem with connecting my Laptop to the internet but my phone and tablet were no problem Was too tired to care. Would stay here again easily.

Room Tip: Room was at the end of one of one part and next to the restaurants, but it was VERY quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Having just moved to Vancouver, WA we spent a few nights here while searching for a permanent home. We found the place to be very comfortable and the staff were friendly and very helpful. Our room was lovely, two queen sized, comfy beds. We had a good TV, small fridge, table with chairs and a good dresser. Oh, and a microwave and a nice view.
The hotel had a nice table and chairs outside where we could sit and relax. A nice, homey touch. The pool was indoors, handy and very clean. There was also a sauna downstairs. There was a snack machine at the end of our hall, which we used, but the next day when I went to get more things it was gone. Very odd.
They served a free breakfast each morning. It was a Continental Breakfast, but had more than just doughnuts and coffee. You could cook your own waffle, have fruit, cereal, fruit juices and yogurt. I think there might have been eggs. Also, doughnuts, toast and sweet rolls. We mingled with the other guests. Everyone was truly friendly.
The hotel is just across the street from a good little shopping center filled with small restaurants, take out, shops and Safeway. I was surprised at how fresh the food at Panda was. Fresh and delicious.
I recommend this place. Price is excellent, staff is friendly and helpful, breakfast was good. I'm still curious about those disappearing snack and drink machines that no one seemed to know anything about. haha

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family