US$161
Priceline
US$169
US$158
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastyogurtwithin walking distancesmall fridgea great nights sleepno elevatorfront desk persontwo night stayenjoyed my stayeasy accesssafewayincidentalsfreewaylaundry
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The room Was clean, the staff was great, quality Stay for the money spent and it was nice to get a chance for a dip in a pool. Will stay again next time I’m in town. It really seamed like the people took pride in their job and expressed that in their service. Much appreciated! On a busy work day to be treated so well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Needed a room close to Legacy Hospital, others were booked up. This was our quickest and only option for our situation. The rooms very spacious but good lord the ancient smell along with the 1960's everything but the coffee pot & iron was bad! We got the room for $56 (get what you pay for and still too much) but would've easily paid more at the QualitySuites across the street. The Shilo (Shady) inn served its purpose for the 2 days but I would not recommend it to anyone unless of course it was a dyer emergency and last option!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Martha B
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The room was clean, spacious and nice. It was good that food and shopping were so close. I enjoyed the sauna and spa. The staff was very helpful and nice. I really enjoyed my stay and being able to use the microwave.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We have been with out a home since October 8th they have been very attentive to us and made sure our stays have been heart warming and they have been so kind Ashley and Kim have been wonderful and it makes this difficult time easier for myself my husband and our three children. I would recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Room was not cleaned properly, large wad , not just a strand, of long black hair on tub. Stains on bedspread. Very uncomfortable pillows, flat no fluff at all. Beds are mediocre at best. Towels are like sandpaper. I would NEVER stay at this hotel again. Most Shilo Inn's are part pretty decent, not this one.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business