“Help from caring staff”

Shilo Inn & Suites - Salmon Creek
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I needed a room at the last minute and did not have my new debit card with me. I only had cash. My father is disabled and not able to travel to put his card on file for the room. After telling the night shift staff my story, she called a manager and got me approved to get a room with a cash deposit. I was very thankful since i had been turned down at the previous hotel and was also on foot using public transportation. It was a very restful evening and I thanked the manager the next morning for giving me the benefit of the doubt and allowing me a room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 December 2017

The room Was clean, the staff was great, quality Stay for the money spent and it was nice to get a chance for a dip in a pool. Will stay again next time I’m in town. It really seamed like the people took pride in their job and expressed that in their service. Much appreciated! On a busy work day to be treated so well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Needed a room close to Legacy Hospital, others were booked up. This was our quickest and only option for our situation. The rooms very spacious but good lord the ancient smell along with the 1960's everything but the coffee pot & iron was bad! We got the room for $56 (get what you pay for and still too much) but would've easily paid more at the QualitySuites across the street. The Shilo (Shady) inn served its purpose for the 2 days but I would not recommend it to anyone unless of course it was a dyer emergency and last option!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Martha B
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The room was clean, spacious and nice. It was good that food and shopping were so close. I enjoyed the sauna and spa. The staff was very helpful and nice. I really enjoyed my stay and being able to use the microwave.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We have been with out a home since October 8th they have been very attentive to us and made sure our stays have been heart warming and they have been so kind Ashley and Kim have been wonderful and it makes this difficult time easier for myself my husband and our three children. I would recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family