“Like eating clouds”

woody's tacos
Ranked #19 of 801 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

With out a doubt the world's BEST fish tacos. Lightly battered fish in a spot taco with lettuce and Pico de gallo is fabulous. Yum. I eat this every time!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I live in Portland but it is worth the drive to go to Woody's for the fish tacos. I have eaten fish tacos in numerous countries and none have even come close. His fish tacos are like eating clouds. They have a light batter, the fish is ALWAYS fresh and they are prepared with perfection. They are terrific. I only order one and share a side of refried beans with my husband. His menu looks great but we like the fish tacos so much we cannot imagine ordering anything else.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I usually go to Woody's 3 or 4 times per month. We share 3 hard shell carnitas tacos with green sauce on a typical visit but have tried and liked other menu items.
I get mixed reviews from friends on their margaritas however I personally love them. The staff over the years has always been friendly and helpful; Molly and others have always had a smile. We've seen new faces lately with the same welcoming atmosphere. The summer outdoor seating is great and doesn't happen often enough in the NW.
They are trying a new notification system instead of a number placed on your table. It's new and my guess (and recommendation) there will be changes to the volume and length of time the thing beeps. It was a little loud and annoying every time a table beeper went off. I'm sure they will fine tune the system over time.
Sadly, We will be moving away in a month and will miss this great place.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

I went to Woody's because my kids like Tacos. I normally don't eat Tacos. However, I tried some of kids' leftover and was blown away how good it was. Now I go there all the time for Tacos. I really like the pork tacos and the beef tacos.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Fresh, yummy Baja style tacos with great fresh ingredients. Hubby had shrimp tacos, and a daily special ceviche taco. I had an carne asada quesadilla that was great... I’m not a fan of spice, so I found even the mild salsas a bit on the spicy side. Mexican wedding cookies finished the meal nicely.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to woody's tacos? Share your experiences!