US$190
Hampton.com
US$159
US$143
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$316
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$152
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

All reviewsvancouver mallfront deskwestern hotelswafflesroom was cleanking suitehot tubcontinental breakfastgreat place to stayexcellent stayeasy accesswould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areaindoor poolstaff was friendlybwfreeway
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The room was dirty, the carpet looked like it has never been cleaned; in the bathroom somebody put a patch and sanded it without cleaning after themselves; all the bed staff was torn and sewed together and also had a lot of stains; the mattress was very very old and used and I sank into it as soon as I sat on it. The room also smelled like cheap air freshener. When we asked the front desk clerk if there was any other room available he just said “no, they are all the same”. I do not need a big room with all the amenities and a jacuzzi but if I stay in a hotel that calls itself Best Western Plus I at least expect a clean room with a good mattress. None of that was provided. It looked more like an hour to hour motel rather than Best Western Plus near Portland, OR. We had to cancel our reservation and move to Springfield Marriott where we received great service, a spotless room and a comfortable mattress.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank irynaprydatkina
Reviewed 21 March 2018

have never had a bad experience over several years staying at best westerns across there coverage areas in the US, they have quality properties and amenities and if I have a choice they are who I stay with for business and personal travel

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 360-256-0707.

Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We got a great deal on a weekday stay in a room with Jacuzzi. It was fantastic. Staff was great, room was clean and because I signed up for the free membership I was able to have early check in for free. The continental breakfast was disgusting. They used spray/squeeze cheese and precooked and reheated bacon. So gross.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We had great sleep here. The room was super quiet. Beds were very comfy. The breakfast was adequate with plenty of choices. Really good waffles.Check in and Check out was simple and efficient. Staff was friendly and helpful

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Best Western Pl... S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Suites

Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel &

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

On check in, the room had a sickening, overpowering smell of cleaning fluids. Over the next 24 hours that gave way to a nauseating stench reminiscent of an institutionalized old people’s home.
The hotel was filled with ‘questionable characters’ and ‘delinquent appearing teens’. The non- smoking policy was continually violated, there were yelling matches in the corridors, an eviction and an early morning police raid!
You couldn’t make this up....and I didn’t!
I feel duped. We thought we were booked into a best western business hotel but found ourselves in an extended stay facility. My complaints were met with indifference and my review on the hotel website with a flippant canned response.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank D H
Best Western Pl... S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites