“Disgusting, if you like wasting money on terrible food this is it.”

Eastland Sushi & Asian Cuisine
Get food delivered
Ranked #150 of 777 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It’s so bad it’s hard to even put in words. Yakisoba was the worst I have ever tried, sushi I couldn’t even finish it cause I’m scared how freaking old it is.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I could not believe the conversation between owner and me. She was so rude .
I rdered food and the noodle was missing and she said there was none noodle from ingredient. I showed the picture of the food and she said It hss been cganged . I was so disappoint about her attitude, and she wad very angry and pour her anger on the customer.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

This review is long overdue. My friend likes this place so I've had it several times, but dang it just keeps getting worse. I always thought the sushi was mediocre at best, but the sushi has been very fishy every time I have gotten it in the last several years now when I visit her (in the way that fish is when it's not fresh) and looks off a lot of the time. To add insult to injury, after spending a ton of money on sushi (reasonable amount per roll for good sushi, but not for their quality), we figured out the restaurant has been sneaking huge fees onto the bill. They didn't tell us about this; the fees were just on the bill. We only noticed by chance one time and after that, saw they had been doing that for the last several bills (if not more). When we asked, they said it's because we ordered online but like ok? Then show us what those fees would be up front. Don't be sketchy and add an insane amount after the fact, then expect us to tip on top of the total + undisclosed fee when your food is at best "meh." The people working here used to be super kind, but wow they were so rude last I called in. I recommend you pass on this. Mio sushi nearby is DELICIOUS, costs the same, and has waaaayyyyy better employees. The PNW has great sushi for reasonable prices; with all of these problems, I recommend you try literally anywhere else - I'm sure it'll be better. I was fine to get this sometimes since my friend likes it, but I will never go here again after how insanely bad this place is & continues to get worse. I recommend you avoid it too.

Date of visit: October 2020
3  Thank TravelLove717
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Went with myhusband and a friend on a Friday night and it was moderately busy. Got a number of appetizers including potstickers. They were gummy and awful. Cooked on one side and the other side was nearly raw. Husband and friend shared sushi rolls and aid they were room temperature and not great. I got the cashew chicken and it was a 3.5 - good texture but not much flavor. The bill for the 3 of us was nearly $100 with tip. Way overpriced for the food quality we receive.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank TrvlTheWorld2
Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

Decent Chinese food, okay sushi, and the best katsu Don anywhere in the area. What more could you want. Full bar that serves as I'm told very stiff drinks. Beautifully decorated with fish pond

Date of visit: November 2019