“Great Burgers and Good Service”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #72 of 731 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I like the royal burger with the egg on it. Also, like to option of bottomless broccoli instead of fries.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Had a late lunch with family. I had salmon and it was perfectly cooked.... delicious. Yummy fudge brownie for dessert. Service was timely... not noisy at all.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

In the mood for a burger and got just what we wanted. Food was good; wait staff was super nice and attentive - kept us supplied with the endless fries and dipping sauce. Very pleased.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

The family loves this place and if you like steak fries, you can't beat it. For years this restaurant over the top burger joint has pleased millions, including my family, but, as of late, the quality has gone noticeably downhill. I can't quite put my finger on it but it just lacks the old pleasing bite it used to. It's hard to get a hot burger or chicken breast sandwich, the fries are often undercooked, tepid and slow to arrive.
Red Robin may not be the best burger joint I've ever been to, but it used to be consistent and we were very loyal. Even after a burger skewer gashed my lip open spilling blood over our entire table and half of the neighboring table, we still went back. The management offered to give me some more (free) fries and one dessert to share...but ended up paying for our entire lunch and the next that I promised him my lawyer would be attending.

In defense of this family favorite, my daughter informed me that she and some friends went to a Red Robin in Portland and that it was not suffering from this quality issue. I suppose it is just isolated at this location and maybe a change in management is in order.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Awesome burgers and just fantastic service. Our server was Lokahi. She is as awesome as the food. I do recommend.