“Always Want to Go There”

Gustav's Pub & Grill
Ranked #7 of 766 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gustav's is a favorite for casual dining. Serving lunch and dinner, the menu features a savory array of European and Northwest Specialties to suit any taste and appetite.
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Love the sausage platters. Good Iced tea. Wonderful atmosphere. Always look forward to going there when I visit. Wish there was one in Arizona. The mustard's are great. Only wish they wouldn't put pineapple in the sauerkraut.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great happy hour! Yummy food and good drinks. Service was great too!!! Do this then head to big als after :)

Reviewed 19 September 2017

A group of we 'gals' had lunch there last week, while on a road trip. Only one of the 3 of us had been there before. We are already looking forward to our next trip to Vancouver. Being a week day, the place wasn't too busy, so we ate leisurely. Iced teas were refilled without request and the portion sizes were amazing. I could only eat 1/2 of mine (Reuben) so brought the other half home and enjoyed it for supper. Staff were very attentive.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Yum. We went here for breakfast on a Sunday morning. I was expecting a little German twist on bacon and eggs. Instead, I was lured by the menu into ordering a few lunch items. We started with the fondue, which it turns out, is epic breakfast food. As for the main course, I ended up getting a sausage with mustard (which was probably the best sausage I have ever eaten!!) and a cabbage roll (very good, but I'm new to the cabbage roll game). I also a few bites of my friends very tasty shepherds pie and wedge salad with some crazy good blue cheese.

I ordered a Bloody Mary and it was just ok, I prefer mine with a lot of tomato juice and this one was light on the tomato juice. My friend tried their mimosa and it was great, sweet and easily drinkable.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I chose Aviator Celebrater that is black beer, deep taste, but smooth. Great beer I could enjoy. Recommendable.