“Loved the happy hour here! ”

Gustav's Pub & Grill
Ranked #7 of 763 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gustav's is a favorite for casual dining. Serving lunch and dinner, the menu features a savory array of European and Northwest Specialties to suit any taste and appetite.
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Everyone enjoyed their food: Shepard’s pie, fondu, club sandwich, lentil soup and some other entrees were had and enjoyed. The waiter was excellent and very attentive so I would like to come back and order some other tempting dishes I noticed on the menu, I guess I like German food now, huh…!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Potato pancakes are a must! The food is wonderful with a wide variety. There is something for everyone even if you don't like German fair. Wait staff is friendly and knowledgable, The inside is a step into the old country and they have outdoor seating for those lovely NW evenings. Large selection of German beer.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Gustav's Pub & Grill has delicious German food! Gustav's has beautiful ambience! They have a wonderful
Happy Hour......great prices! Try it you'll love it!

1  Thank viveca164
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Was here as part of a large group for my dads wife's birthday. Great large group setting set aside for us. We had a platter style dinner in that they brought out a few large platters of food for us to all share from. Food and service was great. Enjoyable time well spent.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We had dinner there,my husband order the spatzle alfredo. On the menu we read Alfredo sauce,chiffonade basil,roasted garlic and parmesan with grilled chicken on top, What he got,tasteless pasta that was swimming in grease,no taste of garlic no basil no parmesan. He try to eat it but he could,he asks the waitress for some cheese. After 10 minutes she come with a little cup with shaved parmesan. By this time everything was gold. He eat the chicken and then he come home and eat dinner. I order the Bavarian meatballs,3 small meatballs with a small spoonful potato salad on each side and a small handful of greens in the middle.. It was very tasteful,i wish i had a little more of it. Usually i eat half and bring the other half home but this was very small portion.