“There new burger's are delicious!”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #357 of 766 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We don't eat out much, but decided to go to Wendy's. I had a Number 2, which was a double 1/4 lb cheese burger, with onion, tomato, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, cheese, on it. The bun had a light butter flavor to it, and reminded me of an old burger place we used to have in my town. My husband had a number 5 which is the 1/2 lb double cheeseburger with bacon and everything on it. Finish that with large fries and two sprites. We were happy. It was delicious. I remember eating there a long time ago, and there food was okay. VERY happy to see them up their burgers, hope they keep them like this.

Reviewed 18 July 2009

Even for long-time Wendy's lovers such as my daughter and myself, this Wendy's was a trying experience. My daughter relies chiefly on a wheelchair for mobility...due to Multiple Sclerosis. Traveling south on 205 we saw a sign at one exit for Wendy's. Although the restaurant is very difficult to see from the street because its sign is hidden behind trees, we did manage to find our way in.We drove past the area of the restaurant where the kitchen is ( I think of this as the back of any restaurant ), drove along one long side of the building, beside the drive-through lane, and around to the front of the building, then around the pother side. Nowhere, was there a sign above ground indicating where one might find parking for handicapped patrons. Later, at the back of the building, we did see two blue signs painted on the ground indicating parking for disabled there.
Because we had not seen those spots painted on the ground, we had chosen to park up front. Walking over the curbs with two large canes and weak legs was tiring and dangerous, but we made it.
When we mentioned our dilemma to the manager, Amy, she informed us of the two places marked on the ground " out back ". She went on to say that no one ever had complained about the parking for handicapped...as if that somehow meant there was not a problem ( sorta like " I'm sorry you found rat droppings in your food; nobody has complained of that before " so that makes it OK ). I suggested that perhaps people with handicaps chose not to go where there was was no above-ground sign in a convenient place to indicate handicapped parking .There are plenty of other eateries nearby.
One night later, while I was in Oregon, I got a phone call from someone who claimed to be the owner of that Wendy's. What a JERK! He spent his entirre time on the phone telling me that his signs were in legal compliance, how he had no other obligation. He wanted to argue about what was north and south, My point to him was that he surely was losing customers by making the store so di9fficult to find ( trees blocking signage on main road) and making the parking for handicapped so difficult to find. I suggested a simple sign attached to a wall of the building or a post, advising visitors that handicapped parking was in fact available if they would go around the building. How much could it cost to put up such a sign ???? He wanted no part of anything so helpful to potential customers; rather he wanted was to complain that his
painted sign on the ground was sufficient and LEGAL. I explained that I had no interest in legal or lawsiut or lawyer, just wanted to help disabled people. He had no interest in that.
For this reason I would suggest avoiding this particular Wendy's ..at 8701 N E Andresen Road, Vancouver. I believe the owner said he owned other Wendy's in Vancouver, which would lead me to avoid them as well ( I will try to follow up and find out which other stores he owns and post that information here ). I do not want to give my money to people who are so callous regarding human beings with problems. Fine, you Jerk, you may have met your LEGAL obligation. I will let others know that you choose to stop at that.
Respectfully,