“Old School Locals Diner”

Busy Bee Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 213 Restaurants in Brookline
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I love finding these old school diners. The ladies here were great and my food was very good. When the rest of my day was full of meetings [with my carryon bags] then straight to the airport starting my day at Busy Bee was exactly what I needed.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We were away for the weekend and looking for a little spot for breakfast. The Busy Bee hit the spot! Exceptional service, we ordered and our made to order breakfast was on our table in about 7 minutes!!! Portions were perfect and the price was great! I had a western omelet and it was perfect. The coffee was excellent! Glad we happened upon the Busy Bee.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Nothing fancy here. Just a nice little diner with booths and counter stools. Service is quick and friendly. Breakfast is typical diner fare, and is very good. They only take cash.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Terrific simple little joint, serving the best pancakes, we have ever had. Worth to travel for, for a super nice breakfast. Don't expect fancy dishes and Denny's-like menus - but the food is good, hearty and plenty.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I had the western omelet. This came with toast and potatoes.

He had over easy. Both were cooked as requested and served promptly.

Small place with about seven booths. Counter seating for a few.

Clean bathroom.