“Food and Service is EXCELLENT.”
Review of Atrium Cafe

Atrium Cafe
Ranked #107 of 213 Restaurants in Brookline
Reviewed 15 July 2017

The menu may be small, but don't let that fool you! They offer enough for every pallet, the basics. I ordered the Sirloin Steak and it was cooked to perfection. My side veggies includes squash, zucchini and green beans. They still had crunch, just how I like them. Not cooked to death, just perfect. No heavy butters or yucky seasonings on the steak, mashed potatoes and vegetables. Service was fast and friendly. I have zero complaints!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

The Atrium in Holiday Inn Brookline has good food for a reasonable price. The one waiter was definitely being stretched thin but was very good anyway.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Mediocre pricey food. Charged for 'continental' breakfast. Understaffed the night we ate in but it was the weekend of blizzard and perhaps staff could not make it to hotel? the one guy was hustling but even with a handful--no more-- of guests, service was VERY slow.
$12.75 for a Cosmopolitan!! this is no hipster bar.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We ate here three times during our stay at the hotel. The prices were a bit high, especially for dessert. I will never pay $7.00 for a slice of cake!

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Family group of 8 had breakfast on morning of previous night's stay at the hotel in which Café is located. Hot and cold buffet available, both average and adequate choices, but nothing special. Good service. Most ordered a la carte. My eggs (ordered over easy) were overcooked, and I hate "crispy" eggs! Not impressed.