“Delicious & healthy”
Review of Pure Cold Press

Pure Cold Press
Ranked #5 of 11 Dessert in Brookline
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I can't believe I just discovered this place. This place has so many delicious healthy food options - soups ( I'm a homemade soup snob and I think their soups are delicious) - Smoothies (also a smoothie snob and don't find many store-bought smoothies I will eat- these smoothies are legit).
And delicious quinoa options.
Lots for a gluten feee person.
They even have fomu ice cream which in my opinion is better than jp licks.

I will be going here all the time. I live right down the steeet and now that I've discovered it, this is going to be dangerous. By far the widest variety of healthy options that are fast that I've seen.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Really quite extraordinary, healthy and fresh food. You really cannot go wrong by eating here unless you prefer non-healthy type food. The restaurant can get busy, but service with a smile and a helping hand. Great job!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Wanted something different from the standard overpriced hotel breakfast on a Sunday morning. Other local options at 10 am were either boring, or had long lines which with a outside temperature of -18C was not going to happen. Saw this place which was kosher and so would have "proper" bagels, not the supermarket version. Not many breakfast options outside of omelettes, so had a 3 cheese one with a toasted bagel. Good coffee too. Would have liked butter on the bagel. Service was collect your food from the counter and would also have liked metal fork etc. I am being picky, as I would definitely come here again for breakfast or later in for one of their many lunch options.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Cold Press is a small, but cute restaurant. Vegetarian fare that is very tasty. A bit slow with service at times, but worth to eat in or take out. Had sandwiches. Bread is whole grain and excellent. Had tuna, capresse, and avocado sandwiches. All excellent. Will go again.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this place for the longest time. The hours here are so weird and inconsistent.

I walked in and the environment is cute, clean, and super fresh. The menu looked great including the salads, but I deceived to go with the acai bowl.

It was consistently busy and a little understaffed, the guy behind the counter was really nice and I think he was aware of the situation. The girl in front of me tried ordering a soup sandwich..... mmmm everyone looked at her weird, pretty sure that was not on the menu.

The acai bowl was really good, I was bummed there were raisins in the bowl, because I absolutely hate raisins, there was not mention of this on the ingredients.

I may come again and try a salad, but again the hours are so inconsistent and out of whack it is pretty hard, I tried going in one day at 2:30PM (shows it closed at 3:00PM) and they were closed. They also don't open until later on in the morning/day which is weird, most people want to start the day with a smoothie or healthy snack.