All reviews room was clean cowboy jacks front desk waffles mile trip good nights sleep cable channels firm mattress no reservation next morning nice breakfast one night stay the breakfast area wawa pets interstate
Reviewed 13 July 2017

next door to a large biker bar. amenities listed "free hot breakfast'. Waffles-semi sausage patties and I think it was eggs but i'm not sure-took one bite and couldn't identify the taste. Group of 12 young Mexican men monopolized the pool-running, diving and standing on the pool stairs hand rails to jump from. other than that the hotel was clean, quiet and comfy.

Room Tip: westside lower level coury side/
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken S
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We stayed here because of a lack of other choices and the fact that the manager actually bothered to return a phone message.
The outward appearance was enough to make us move on, but we took the room anyway. The room was actually quite nice and the bed was great. We were exhausted when we arrived but well-rested and ready to go the next morning.
Good people, a good night's rest, and a good muffin and coffee the next morning, well worth the price.

Room Tip: No view, but we our room was upstairs at the very end. I would take it again.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Near shopping, restaurants, & attractions. We always stay here when visiting relatives. Mr & Mrs V take excellent care of their property & actually work themselves doing whatever it takes. Alicia, Christian, Derrick, & Don at the front desk are all friendly & helpful. Lastly, Larry in maintenance does a great job performing many duties & is pleasant & helpful. The property has a great outdoor pool which we take advantage of often to entertain the kids every time we visit Fredericksburg. Sure we could stay in a costlier hotel, but why??? This place fulfills all our needs at a reasonable price. When we plan a trip to Fredericksburg, we never even think of staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2017

When I travel, I do not like booking hotels in advance. It allows me the option to keep my schedule open and drive as far as I like. When I stopped at Quality Inn, the front desk staff was incredibly friendly and professional. I was very tired and they made the check in experience pleasant. The nightly rate was very reasonable. I never expect to find a comfortable room when I stop for the night. The room was very clean and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have had in a hotel, inn or resort room in years. The Inn was quiet and conducive to a restful night before getting back on the road. I recommend this Quality Inn location to anyone passing through who needs a good nights sleep that also won't break the bank!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Stayed here recently as a stop over on a road trip. The hotel is located right off I-95 with easy on and off. The room was big and the rate was reasonable. It was very quiet although it is located in a very busy area with restaurants and other businesses surrounding it (including a fire station). The bed appeared as if it was going to be too soft at first but it turned our ok. The free breakfast with hot/cold choices was ready at the 6A start up time with plenty of seating in the lobby. The staff was also very pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple