US$103
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$104
US$95
Travelocity
Affordable Suites of America(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$209
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$225
US$209
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was the worst hotel room I've ever stayed in. To its credit the bed and linens were clean. But the room was disgusting which was accompanied by a terrible smell (some wonderful combination of BO/cigarrettes/garbage). I thought that since this was part of a large company (Wyndam), that even though it was a budget hotel, there would be some minimal standards... I was wrong, or at least drastically overestimated what a minimum standard could be. oh and the free breakfast apparently didn't exist.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank aarongI3488OX
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

aarongI3488OX,

I am so sorry that you smelled of unpleasant in your room. In the future please address immediately so that our staff will clean and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Cancel your reservation while you run away. It's really hard to leave a review for a motel that should NOT be open for business. First, I had trouble finding the hotel at night because the huge lighted billboard sign was broken, falling apart and behind a tree. The colorful lights around the building are decieving. They might be the only decent part of the motel. My boyfriend booked the motel through Expedia. My son and I arrived first and checked in. Woman at the desk wasn't the most pleasant but I had low expectations. While she checked me in I noticed a sign posted saying there was a CURFEW! 7pm for kids and 10pm for adults. I also noticed the "breakfast" area was some old chairs and tables off to the side, a muffin rack in the window and a coffee area. Again, I had low expectations.

To find the best parking, I drove the perimeter of the motel. That was a mistake! Travelodge whould remove their name from this motel. Someone should purchase this property and continue to rent the rooms as public housing. This is clearly what the place had become. There were sofas and patio seating outside half the rooms. Residents included families, young children, and pets. Everyone we encountered was very friendly. Everyone seemed to know each other and would gather in areas to drink and smoke. The stairwell was filthy and smelled of beer and urine.

We were simply here for a place to sleep and a hot shower. Which I would not recommend any respectful human to do in such a filthy room. It takes awhile to get in the door with the electronic key. The interior top lock was broken and missing pieces. For a Non-Smoking room, the room smelled like smoke, walls were discolored and dozens of cigarette burns in the carpet. The bathroom had stained walls and black mildew. I assure you I will be contacting Travelodge corporate office, BBB, and the Health Department.

Simply put, absolutely nothing in the photos, amenities, or descriptions are accurate. It was a total nightmare. I took some photos and told my son to grab his bags. I was so discusted that we just got in the car and drove away. We drove all the way back to the last hotel we stayed at because I was too tired to research a new one.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank EricaLynneVA
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

QBEricaLynne,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are sorry to hear that your stay was less than perfect due to the condition of your room including the amenities and you were not pleased with the service you received from our front desk staff at that time. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Reviewed 24 September 2017

You get what you pay for. I was put in the wrong room to start, even though I reserved. That rooms shower curtain is half hanging off the wall, and there were cigarette burn holes in the blanket. Roaches everywhere. The room I reserved wasn't any better. But the shower curtain was attached so that was nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

GarbageHotel,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel. Your satisfaction and enjoyment are very important to us and we appreciate your comments regarding the shower curtains, blanket where we can improve. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017