Comfort Suites Fredericksburg North(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$138
US$129
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$199
US$96
US$75
Agoda.com
US$90
US$77
Affordable Suites of America(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We needed somewhere to stay on the way late at night after spending the day in Baltimore on the way to Myrtle Beach - price was good on Tripadvisor $55/night but when we checked in, it was $84. Not a big deal as it was late at night and we needed a room, but we probably would have stayed at a "nicer" place if we knew it was this expensive. Room was pretty dirty - user photos were pretty accurate. Older gentleman at the front desk was very kind and courteous.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fredericksburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Brian D,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the condition and cleanliness of the hotel your guest room at that time. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. I hope that we will impress you with exemplary service during future visits.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 October 2017

This was one of THE WORST MOTELS we've ever stayed in!!!!! The young man who was helping check us in was nice. Since there was no elevator and we are in our 70's and the only room left was on the 2nd floor, he carried our suitcases upstairs. But when we got in the room, I immediately pulled back the bedspread and the blanket and the sheets were not only wrinkled, but had hairs on them, cigarette burns, and several spots that looked like blood. I called for clean sheets which I then put on the beds myself. When I went into the bathroom and looked at the toilet, there was urine on the lid. I cleaned that off myself. We don't usually stay at Days Inn, but this was the only room available in the whole area ( I know, because I had called about 10 other motels before I called this one NOT Days Inn's). On occasion we have stayed at Days Inns that have been ok, but this one was the grossest motel I've ever stayed at. Days Inn should not even allow them to operate and tripadvisor should not even list them. I seriously considered sleeping in the car and we would have kept on diriving but we had already driven over 400 mi and it was 9 o'clock.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 922dianneg
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fredericksburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

922dianneg,

We are sorry to hear that your stay & experience was unpleasant. We do our very best to ensure our rooms & equipment are thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Thank you for bringing this misstep to our attention, as it helps us to improve. We hope you will give us another chance should you return to the area.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The room was crappy and everything and I mean everything was old. The toilet didn't flush correctLY it kept backing up. The second day we stayed I asked for bedding, they gave me I believe to be my old bedding back that wasn't folded it was tossed into a clear plastic bag . I smelled them it smelled as if they tossed them in the dryer and then gave them back to us in a plastic bag wrinkled. Terrible service. A huge spider was in the room. My wife and I are disabled and we both didnt like our 3 day stay. Also this motel had people there that rented rooms. Residence that were loud and sold DRUGS. Scarey being there. I paid $145.00 for this ghetto motel. We had a disabled room. Awful. My email is tomstipp@hotmail.com if you need further answers. I wouldn't recommend people to stay at this location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fredericksburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

tstipp_176132,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. We do hope that you'll change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area
and withholding your valuable recommendation of our hotel to others.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fredericksburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017