See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2011

Well I will begin by saying I thought this was a nice place to stay, boy was I wrong!!!!!!! I made reservations a couple days in advance for a nonsmoking room. When I arrived my room wasnt ready, so they gave me an alternate room wich stanked of cigarette smoke, the toilet was backed up and no toilet paper! Well it all started with our card not being able to open the door, and they gave us a replacement card that finally worked after several attempts! Well me and my husband decided to go sightseeing for the evening and when we came back that night, the card to the door didn't work! The office had closed and there was no way to get in touch with anyone! And it was freezing cold outside with snow on the ground. At this point I was pissed, all our things were locked in the room and I had to search the city for another hotelroom and pay once again for a room and we were TIRED! When the next morning arrived we went back in to complain and explain the problem, the management told us we were liars and we werent getting a refund! This place is the worst I will never stay here again and you shouldnt stay here either!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
10  Thank xtcluvr28
Reviewed 28 June 2010

Incompetent, unscrupulous... or worse ... I made a reservation and then I canceled online 5 days before my intended stay. Despite having canceled, I received a phone call at midnight, waking me up, to tell me that they were going to bill my credit card even though I had canceled!!!!‎

Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
6  Thank gg136
Reviewed 10 October 2009

The location is at the edge of town. The facility is very much in need of repair. The rooms were adequate size but lumpy bed and older furnishings. Suggest to pay more for a better place. We would not stay here again.

No breakfast is served and only coffee at 8 A.M.

The gas stqtion a block away has a coffee bar and the coffee was good & fresh.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
4  Thank MovingOut
Reviewed 31 March 2009

This was, without a doubt, the worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my entire life. We made reservations online based on descriptions and pictures of this "three star" hotel. To call it a three star hotel is like calling McDonald's fine dining. The rooms were filthy. The furniture was old and dirty to where we would not sit on it. The refrigerator had old food left in it. There was not enough hot water for two showers. I'll spare you the gruesome details of what was on the bathroom walls. The television remote was cracked and held together by tape that was just plain gross. The wash cloths provided wouldn't qualify for most peoples rag drawer. There was literally holes in the wall. The final straw was finding out late Saturday night when we arrived back to our room that room service is NOT PROVIDED ON WEEKENDS AND LINENS ARE ONLY CHANGED ONCE A WEEK. Made us wonder if they were clean when we arrived. None of this is disclosed ahead of time. It was found posted in the room. And yes, the room literally stunk. This hotel should be avoided at all costs.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
6  Thank kuhvr
Reviewed 11 July 2007

The photos on the Dunning Mills web site make it look like a nice place...photos are not like the real place! There was a horrible smoke, mildew and roach spray smell in the rooms. We emptied can after can of air freshener and Febreze to get the rooms to a tolerable state.

Old, broken down appliances, dirty carpets and garbage collecting outside of doors made for a nasty experience. No room service to think of...none on the weekends at all.

Bees and wasps in the bushes made it a little frightening.

Except for the chlorinated pool, the place is filthy, folks. Spend the extra few bucks and go somewhere else!

• Stayed: July 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank dwwall_99