US$103
US$138
US$129
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$199
US$85
Country Inn
Affordable Suites of America(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$89
ComfortSuites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I travel a lot on business and stay at a Motel 6 often because of costs.
Most of them are reasonably well maintained but, until my stay in Fredericksburg, Buffalo, NY and Rockford, ILL were the worst. Now the Fredericksburg property tops the list. Not only were there no chairs and the floor was filthy but, when I went to take a shower in the morning, I discovered that the handle required to turn on the water and adjust temp was sitting on the side of the tub. You had to hold it where it was supposed to be fixed to adjust water!!!
Really!! I would rate it lower than 1 if possible.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I will NEVER go to this motel again! First of all we had our 2 and 10 year old with us and the non-smoking room reaked of cigs. The top sheet of both beds had cig burns, bathroom looked like it wasn't cleaned, says free WiFi but it doesn't work, insense burn mark on the wall before bathroom. Check-in people weren't friendly, however, the checkout lady was very nice.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Room 219 was quite horrible. My friend asked to change rooms, yet they claimed that they were "booked up"--the outside looked like it was not even booked up. The service at the front desk was horrible when we let them know about the unsatisfactory room. The room had sunken floors, cracks on the floor and walls, and the bathroom fixtures were loose and came off as shown in the pictures. Also, the sleep quality was poor. Even though it is close to Kings Dominion and DC, I would not recommend staying in a room where the place is falling apart. I love Motel 6 as a whole, but this place needs some serious improvements.

Room Tip: Please choose somewhere else to stay that does not have sunken floors or bad fixtures.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

1 star for the clean fridge and microwave !

The first thing you'll notice about the room is that you stick to the floor and that it's got cracks in the flooring (see pictures)

Wear shoes at all times. Trust me you understand if you don't. The black crust that forms on your feet is hard to wash off

The bathroom is odd. See picture of the odd fixtures ! I could operate it and never got hot water.

The door couldn't shut as the ceiling and walls are cracking all around the doorway ...

The room used to be s King? As the bed head is massive .. The queen I do have was pretty poor.

The room beside mine had a little 'private party.'

Two of the party goers bumped into me as they left / fled the next morning. Must have been a twin in tight dresses and lots of make up party. I'm still questioning why two nicely dressed girls getting into a new Jaguar would be staying here ... Then I saw their 'driver' and presto I more clearly understood

The staff seemed at best angry. Never mentioned the wifi or breakfast but frankly I needed bother

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 16 June 2016

After how bad the Motel 6 North was in Fredericksburg, we decided to try the Motel 6 South on the way back from North Carolina. Web pics made it look great, so we knew it had to be better. Wrong!!! False advertising!!

If I could put a -1 for a rating, I would. This place was awful!!! Nothing like the pictures. Floor was sticky and coating coming off. Dirty washcloth and towels left there when we arrived. Front of air conditioner was broken and it wasn't even on when we arrived, so the room was hot. It eventually did cool. Only one chair at a desk and it was really stained, looked like blood. When my husband took a shower, water was barely luke warm and shower spicket pulled out from wall when button was pulled up to change from spicket to shower. Surrounding area outside was filthy with trash. Desk clerk was ok. I didn't want to even stay after seeing it, was afraid there would be bed bugs, too. It was all I could do to crawl under the covers in the middle of the night when I got cold. We brought scatter rugs in from our van to put all over the floor for the dogs. At least it was pretty quiet there. It advertised free internet, but we were never given a password and nothing was said to us about it by the desk clerk.The best part was the ice machine and getting out of there the next morning!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family