US$225
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$95
Affordable Suites of America(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$79
US$77
US$86
US$82
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Clean old dates good for one night traveling to South Carolina it was quite the place was packed hot shower no wash cloths cold refrigerator clean sheets coffee was good breakfast was nothing on bun a d ceral

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

We were greeted by a man who had his kids at work with him and were asked to pay even though I'd already paid online. Our non smoking room stank of drugs and the gap under the door was big enough to get my arm through it. People were fighting outside all night so not a great nights sleep although the bed and bathroom were clean despite the rest of the room being stained and run down. Not sure that breakfast was available as there is only space in the reception for 1 table and 2 chairs. I would not recommend staying here unless you literally need a bed and nowhere else has a vacancy.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 3 December 2015

If you're old enough to have seen The Beatles first film, "A Hard Day's Night," you're old enough to know about Paul's Grandfather - who was frequently referred to as "cleeeeen." Look, staying at an older Econo Lodge, my goal was to spend as little as possible and pray I was safe, secure and "cleeeeen." This place is conveniently located, well kept, clean inside and cheap cheap cheap.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2015

It is a very clean and economical motel right of I-95. A lot to eat and do around. I got better than I expected. It was a great price for the value. The staff helped me with my luggage and directed me to places like nice restaurant and recreational. I left there very satisfied with the Hotel n staff and also the area. I would definitely stay there again. It was clean and organized. If I am on HWY, I can't ask for much more. I was suppose to be at a bigger hotel in the area for business, didn't work out and I ended up at this Hotel. Now, This were I will stay.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Not sure if this was the hotel I stayed at (looks similar in pictures-but wrong address). Stayed here one night prior to heading south, nice rooms, with good working refrigerator and microwave, bed comfortable and nice working tv. Staff nice and helpful, continential breakfast included cereals, yogurt, juice and coffee. Great price for one night.

Stayed: August 2015