Beware! There are 2 Super 8s in Fredericksburg. We went to the other one first and thankful it WAS the wrong one. This is 100x nicer. Perfectly located between a dunkin donuts and a Hardee's. Very clean. Owners were very friendly and welcoming. Brought our dog and very pet friendly first floor room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get the most value and convenience out of your trip at our Super 8 Fredericksburg hotel. Centrally located between Richmond and Washington, DC, we offer quick access to I-95, making it is easy to get to popular historic and natural attractions like Colonial Fredericksburg and Kings Dominion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super Eight Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Super 8
- Fredericksburg Super Eight