Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn
SpringHill Suites
US$88
US$79
Official Site
La Quinta Inn & Suites(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$99
La Quinta
Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge(Fairbanks)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
US$102
US$75
getaroom.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewssurrounded by treessecluded locationloop roadwooded areaindoor poolwaffleshotel is locatedacross the riverfree breakfastking roomspent nights heretaxi servicenice hotelstay there againcomfortable bedsfront desk staffwaffle maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were pleasantly surprised with this Hotel. The staff was pleasant, accommodating and helpful. The rooms were comfortable albeit a bit on the stuffy side, (we opened the windows on a zero degree night). Breakfast buffet was more than adequate. We recommend this hotel for those looking for a good mid-range hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Samantha M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay! I am happy to see that you enjoyed the Breakfast and would recommend this hotel! We hope to see you again soon! We will definitely work on the stuffiness you experienced and I would like to apologize that happened. Please let me know if there is anything we can do in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In Fairbanks for Aurora watching and stayed at BestWestern Plus Pioneer Park. A pretty good hotel, location is relatively isolated but close to everything by car anyway. Love the tub room, unfortunately we don't have time to use it more overall, have some minor stain but probably as expected as it's been in service for a while it seem, breakfast is good and they have gym and pool which is great for kids. Overall a quite positive experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the location since it was only a short drive to everything. It's great to see that you and your family were able to enjoy the amenities that we offer as well. The breakfast, gym and pool for the kids! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is new and clean accommodation 3 minutes from the airport.

The food is average, we were on a group and the it was cold by the time it was served. However I had the taco soup at the bar and that was great.

The staff are friendly. You will need transport to get into town as nothing is close except the airport.

Good value and clean and warm.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Samantha M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I apologize for not meeting your expectations. I hope you are willing to give us another chance to improve upon your stay in the future!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed in March and the rooms were too hot to get a decent night's sleep. Had the thermostat on the coldest setting but there was no cool air. Front desk clerk tried to help but said the hotel didn't have the glycol system up this time of year. Apparently others had complained as she asked if I was the one who just called for a fan. When I asked for two fans (one for each bed) she said they only had 7 for the entire hotel. Obviously this is an issue so the hotel should be prepared to accommodate the comfort of their guests. I'll stay at the Hampton next time as I know their system works correctly regardless of the season.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rhonda D

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I want to apologize for the air conditioning not working. I certainly understand the room being to hot would make your stay uncomfortable. While the air conditioner doesn't work, our system does pull cool air from the outside, turns out the valves in your room had been tampered with prior to your arrival and we didn't know about that portion until after you checked out. I hope that you are willing to give us another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Please feel free to reach out and let me know if there are any other issues that may have happened during your stay. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

There are not many choices of hotels in this small town in central Alaska but this hotel was very adequate. The indoor pool was nice and warm, the bed very comfortable and the breakfast was quite good. I would no doubt stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for letting us know about y our stay! This hotel certainly does the job of providing a home away from home for most. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the warm pool, comfortable beds and the breakfast! We certainly hope to see you again!