“ Much fun and enjoyable place. ”
Review of Barclays Center

Barclays Center
Book In Advance
More Info
US$400.00*
and up
Private Tour of Brooklyn Neighborhoods by Foot...
Ranked #25 of 254 things to do in Brooklyn
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited my daughter during a trip to NYC.
She showed us around Williamsburg, a very young and lively neighborhood in Brooklyn.
We stopped for drinks and something to eat at Barclays as there was a band playing jazz.
We very much enjoyed the drinks, the food and the atmosphere in this place. Would highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,722)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"food choices"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this place. My crew and I went to the Barclays twice this past August, both for WWE shows, and had the time of our lives. The first event -- a Meet and Greet with WWE Superstars -- was well-run and handled in an orderly fashion. We had a brief phone conversation with Annie, one of the Event Managers, a few days before and she assured us photo ops would be handled professionally... and she did not lie. It was awesome. The second WWE event we attended there, which took place the day after the Meet and Greet, was another fun, organized affair. We got our money's worth and more and I cannot thank the Barclays Center and its friendly staff more for it!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

My experience was downright despicable. What kind of security does the Barclay's have? Not a good one, there is no reason why you have to wait out in the rain to gain access into the arena. They do not stack up to MSG, RadioCity, Beacon, or any of the other venues when it is time to gain access into the arena. Most of all I'm upset since I missed two acts of the concert which I paid good money for. Not a happy camper nor will I be going back there! Ruined my Mother's Day evening out. I will not recommend for a nice evening out. Please find a better way for patrons to attend an event without feeling like you will be trampled.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

My dates are off but I've seen some of my favorites at The Barclays Stadium
It is convenient to get to, with all of NYC trains close...you can dine before the show and hangout after the show. The area is perfect for a good time. Seating can be tricky and scary!!
Do not sit in those upper upper seats.
#Beyonce #BrunoMars #CharlieWilson