“great burger!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl St
Description: Superfine is a bar/restaurant venue in the DUMBO section of Brooklyn. We feature art and live music. Free pool table. Organic and local fare.
Reviewed 28 November 2017

was treated to dinner by my cousin Chris after a tour of Dumbo at this place. There was a n occasion happening for NY writers I think that was just winding down when we arrived so a lot of tables were available. ordered a burger same as my cousin and was glad I did, very good burger! the pork chops were also good and the thinly sliced fries went well with our meals.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place in Dumbo.
My suggestion: The Bee Gee (for Gin-Lovers)

Never had something to eat there, so I'm not able to rate that...

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Easy going, fun brunch spot. Staff was super friendly and attentive. Live blue grass band were a lot of fun. We had the huevos ranchero and strawberry french toast and a few cocktails. Great for a laid back, enjoyable brunch.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We just walked into this converted warehouse space that's now a diner & bar on a Sunday afternoon. Band was playing folk/country/rock - and they were pretty good. Tables are old 50s diner style, there's a pool table up front, and a nice retro vibe without being too artsy/over-designed about it.

The brunch was nothing fancy, but everything tasted good and service was friendly. Best of all, it was not overpriced!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I had brunch here with my family. The food was disgusting -- watered down beans and under-cooked fish. We returned 2 of 4 of our dishes. Then as I we were walking out, a bottle cork flew in front of my face almost hitting someone. It was a bartender opening a bottle of sparkling wine. I'm not going back.