“Excellent Food and Excellent Service”
Review of Superfine

Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl St
Description: Superfine is a bar/restaurant venue in the DUMBO section of Brooklyn. We feature art and live music. Free pool table. Organic and local fare.
Reviewed 9 January 2018

My wife and i ate in here with our baby girl for lunch one day after we walked over the Brooklyn bridge, i have to say it was a great find. The food itself was extremely tasty and great portions but the service could not have been any better. The girl serving us was extremely nice and so helpful with us and took a great interest in our little girl. Highly recommend here and i will return on my next trip to NYC.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Came the Friday before Xmas with my family to have lunch. Have been numerous times for dinner and drinks.

There was a holiday party about to begin but got there early enough to enjoy our meal.

The burger was delicious, portobello mushroom sandwich was good too. Our little one had a plain grilled cheese.

Cheers

Reviewed 28 November 2017

was treated to dinner by my cousin Chris after a tour of Dumbo at this place. There was a n occasion happening for NY writers I think that was just winding down when we arrived so a lot of tables were available. ordered a burger same as my cousin and was glad I did, very good burger! the pork chops were also good and the thinly sliced fries went well with our meals.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place in Dumbo.
My suggestion: The Bee Gee (for Gin-Lovers)

Never had something to eat there, so I'm not able to rate that...

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Easy going, fun brunch spot. Staff was super friendly and attentive. Live blue grass band were a lot of fun. We had the huevos ranchero and strawberry french toast and a few cocktails. Great for a laid back, enjoyable brunch.