“Tagine lamb : delicious”
Review of Cafe Mogador

Cafe Mogador
Ranked #4 of 5,604 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2015

my boyfriend chose the tagine chicken (a bit dry), I chose tagine lamb, which was the best!! It fell off the bone, really tasty. The restaurant was busy, they want you to eat fast, maybe three shifts a night.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

we were sent here by Kelsey from the "inGodwetrust" boutique and we want to thank her for this great tip: this is real great food and ambiance! The people taking care of us were so nice and the food is great! This is the best Couscous I have had in a long time! Everybody seemed happy with their choice of entree : we had a great meal!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2015

Not really a north-African ambiance, i would say more European, but the place is very pleasant and comfortable, with plenty of space between the tables. Background music not too loud, which is perfect.
Pleasant staff and excellent breakfast.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

My first Moroccan experience was a great one at this restaurant. Not only was the food authentic and delicious, the service was friendly, warm and attentive. If you are adventurous and want something out of the ordinary, I would recommend highly. The ambiance is nice as well.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

I can't say enough about Cafe Mogador! Great food, great atmosphere, great prices. I live thousands of miles away, but if I ever go back to NYC, it is one of the first places I will visit! I ordered chicken bastilla and shared babaganoush and hummus with my friend. It was so good I fought to get the whole meal down, even though I had reached my fill! The martini menu is also great. This place is a MUST VISIT for anyone who likes Moroccan food or anyone looking to try something new! It is by far the best meal I've ever had!
**I visited the location in the East Village, but this is the only page I could find to review.

1  Thank KHarju