“Lovely outdoor brunch spot”
Review of The Good Fork

The Good Fork
Ranked #127 of 5,803 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Enjoyed brunch on the back patio. Menu is small, but has enough variety and the food was well done. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I had never been to the Red Hook section of Brooklyn always having heard that it was a rather drab industrial area but, upon the recommendation of a friend's son who lives not far away, I went with three friends to Good Fork for supper and all of us were just delighted with our meal. The menu is limited but imaginative with some combinations that were certainly new to me. Lovely setting, fine service and excellent food -- what else does one need?!?

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We ate at the Good Fork in Red Hook, Brooklyn last night and had a delightful time and delicious meal. I had the roast chicken which was on a bed of mashed potato and was moist, warm and delicious. One of my companions had the streak and eggs which he said was a nice combination and very tasty. Good size portions in a warm and inviting atmosphere.

I would have liked more vegetables as part of my chicken entree and would have liked the female server to have refilled my wine at the same time as the three times she came over to our table to refill my three male companion's glasses.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The food is sensational, the drinks are great and good atmosphere. In fact it would be 5 stars but it is a bit cramped with some tight spots inside. Loved their specials and the red hook neighborhood. Is funky great. We go several times a year and usually take others here

Reviewed 16 February 2017

This place is incredible. From the moment you walk in the door you feel like you are at home. A small place with a patio area for the good weather days you should probably make reservations because its that good and is always packed. Incredible Korean American fusion food. Great cook book and great reviews of the cook book in the Washington Post are spreading the word of Good Fork. We had awesome service and incredible food, the pot. We had the dumplings and the scallion pancakes and they were both yummy but did not last long on our table despite the generous portions. Most of the table had the steak and eggs Korean style and everyone raved, I think they are famous for this dish. The shell steak was delicious too I can't even remember all the other good things we ordered and ate but everything was a hit. Great cocktail menu and beer menu. You can not go wrong at the Good Fork. Cannot go wrong here, can't wait till we go back

Been to The Good Fork? Share your experiences!