“Young and yummy”

Ranked #127 of 5,805 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Nice small venue managed by youngsters, friendly but not enthusiastic. Good food in a rather short menu, anyway an excellent choice in the area of Red Hook.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Enjoyed brunch on the back patio. Menu is small, but has enough variety and the food was well done. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I had never been to the Red Hook section of Brooklyn always having heard that it was a rather drab industrial area but, upon the recommendation of a friend's son who lives not far away, I went with three friends to Good Fork for supper and all of us were just delighted with our meal. The menu is limited but imaginative with some combinations that were certainly new to me. Lovely setting, fine service and excellent food -- what else does one need?!?

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We ate at the Good Fork in Red Hook, Brooklyn last night and had a delightful time and delicious meal. I had the roast chicken which was on a bed of mashed potato and was moist, warm and delicious. One of my companions had the streak and eggs which he said was a nice combination and very tasty. Good size portions in a warm and inviting atmosphere.

I would have liked more vegetables as part of my chicken entree and would have liked the female server to have refilled my wine at the same time as the three times she came over to our table to refill my three male companion's glasses.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The food is sensational, the drinks are great and good atmosphere. In fact it would be 5 stars but it is a bit cramped with some tight spots inside. Loved their specials and the red hook neighborhood. Is funky great. We go several times a year and usually take others here