US$147
US$135
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$229
US$309
US$299
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
The Box House Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$392
US$325
  • Restaurant
US$154
1,114 results
All reviewspark slopeu haulblue lightingglass showerfree parkingrooftop restauranttoilet areacontinental breakfastwhole foodsyogurtstatue of libertyboutique hotelprospect parknew yorkcream cheesemanhattan viewbottled water
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This nice little Euro style boutique hotel is located between a taxi company and a Uhaul rental center. The rooms are clean and the bed comfortable. Very quiet when I was there. Although I liked the bathroom I’m not sure it’s suitable for a family. Staff was friendly and helpful. Walk one block to 5th Ave and there are nice shops and cafes.

Stayed: May 2018
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Bobcat4739,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback regarding your stay at the Hotel Le Bleu. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We absolutely loved this hotel, very unique the shower was modern and so was the blue lights in the room. Very clean and surprisingly quiet. Breakfast was quick and fresh. We spoke with the general manager who helped us reserve two rooms and on the same floor which I assumed must have been hard considering it was last minute but he managed to accommodate our needs and for a very comfortable price. Only problem we ran into was trying to understand how to work the safe, which was taken care of quickly thanks to Bonnita who we found to be quite funny and pleasant to be around. This hotel is great and so is the staff we encountered. We look forward to staying again.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank BR M
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

rmb101309,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank
you so much for your compliments to our breakfast options and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. It means a lot to us that you've allowed us to be such an important part of your family vacation
and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We would stay here again. Small room but it's just for sleeping. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Good breakfast and a helpful attendant. Not much on site parking so be prepared to park elsewhere. We got the last spot in the back of the building. Easy walk to restaurants in Williamsburg and there is a small local Italian place right next door. Very clean. Only issue was that I could not get the TV to work.

Stayed: March 2018
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear 42christophern,

We are thankful for your awesome comment and great details of your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and compliment to our breakfast. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We love having families around and I hope you come back to spend another wonderful time in Hotel Le Bleu.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My first room was on the fourth floor. I arrived late afternoon, check in was pleasant. My room was very hip looking, but my shower had a prominent mold ring all the way around where the grout should be. I went to dial the desk but where the menu was was a very stained and dirty blank white label. I complained to the desk clerk who said someone would look into it the next day. When I had not heard anything by early morning I called for the manager, who returned my call within minutes. He was very solicitous and caring. he switched me to another room immediately and let me know that they are in the process of doing some much needed renovations. All told the bed is crazy comfortable and the people are great. The location is good, I ubered everywhere so did not need to park. It was quite noisy. The walls are paper thin and the fist night there appeared to be a party in the room across the hall from me and people going up and down the stairs all night (the stair door was right next to me). I hope they get their renovations done quickly, they'd be top notch.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Patty W,

Thank you for pointing out the issue with the shower so that we can work to improve upon this aspect of the guest experience at our hotel. I assure you that we have the highest standards of cleanliness and that your comments are very important to us and addressed immediately with our housekeeping staff. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will
remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed with a group of about 9 people for business in February.
The hotel management and staff went out of their way to accommodate our schedule (people checking in and out on different days on short notice and working quirky hours) and to provide a way for us to store large cases that we needed to transport to and from a work site each day.
Every time we had a request they responded quickly and with a great attitude. I lost my wallet while in Brooklyn and while I had to go on to the airport the manager and a staff member went over every inch of my room and even went through some of the trash in an effort to find it. No luck but I don't think you would find that level of commitment to a customer in many hotels.
The complimentary breakfast had enough variety and seemed fresh and arrived at the door each morning; it made it convenient to have something quick to eat before heading out the door to our work site.
At first it seems like it is in a little bit of an odd location but it is a short walk to the subway station and there are lots of good local restaurants in the surrounding blocks. There is also a huge Whole Foods market just two blocks around the corner.
Each person in our party had their own room so there was no issue with the more open bathroom design. A couple of the guys said it was cool that they could actually watch TV while showering - never miss a sports moment, that is for sure.
If I go back to Brooklyn, I will not hesitate to stay at Hotel Le Bleu based on the outstanding customer service my team and me received.

Stayed: February 2018
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Your compliments to our staff and management team are greatly appreciated Laura961962 ! Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your
experience.