Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown
  • Fitness centre
US$251
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$155
Hotel Le Jolie
US$266
US$225
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$211
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$152
Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$127
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Arena Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$184
Agoda.com
Wythe Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$365
US$155
US$132
1,032 results
All reviewsnew yorkgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastparking garagestreet noiseexcellent staylower manhattanfront desk staffwalking distancelocation was perfectclean roomsthe hotel staffthe entire staffwould stay here againhotel is locatedfitness centerbarclays center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently stayed from March 22-26,2018- I could not have asked for better service! We had two rooms and the entire staff were great, Leo Guerrero at the front desk really gave us outstanding service and made sure we had everything we needed. Everyone was very helpful answering questions and taking care of your needs- the breakfast offerings were very good with hot and cold items, I would most definitely stay here again and again- Excellent Service thanks to all of you for making our stay so enjoyable!

Marc & Joanne Toronto, Canada

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HamptonInnBrooklyn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Marc and Joanne,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am thrilled to hear that Leo was able to help make your stay extra special. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

NY has small rooms. This was a typical NY room. Excellent check in/check out process. Great rooms for the price. Nice location. Easy walking distance to Times Square. The room was clean as were the common areas.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Maureen,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am glad to hear you found our service efficient, location convenient and hotel clean. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was small but clean and the hotel was nice. The staff was very friendly. The location was good with easy access to Manhattan by taxi. The subway was a little bit of a walk but nothing horrible.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear emess1,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am happy to hear that you found the hotel clean, location convenient and staff friendly. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I like Hampton Inn's because they are usually very consistent. I stayed here for just one night. What an excellent hotel! My rate was $146.02 + tax = $171.06 for the night.

I was checked-in by Sam K. This dude was always smiling and was super nice, outgoing, helpful, enthusiastic, and friendly!

I was assigned room 911. The room was clean, comfortable bed, great working AC / heater, refrigerator, nice roomy bathroom, and large walk-in / stand-up shower. It was small, but designed well, so it was functional.

The hotel has 117 rooms, but seems larger. It sits at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge in downtown Brooklyn. The City Point Shopping Center (Target, Century 21, Trader’s Joe’s, etc.) and the DeKalb Market Hall are just three blocks away.

Check-out was quick and efficient. The dude who checked me out was also very nice.

An important item to note. My room was in the A section of the hotel. When I was leaving, the elevator was taking a long time, so I decided to take the stairs down. I did not know that the stairs do not go to the lobby! They only go outside, but that door was locked! I was trapped, and was not sure how to get out. When I tried to go back, upstairs that door was locked as well and my phone would not work in the stairwell! I finally found my way out through the closed restaurant that took me outside to the patio, and then back inside the hotel to the lobby. Maybe I missed a sign that informed me that the stairwell does not go to the lobby? Anyway, it was very strange!

I really enjoyed my one-night stay here. If my travels ever take me back to Brooklyn, I would stay here again!

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear UCFKnightsFan,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a detailed review! I am thrilled to hear that Sam was able to help make your stay excellent. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown is conveniently located to shopping, dinning, concert venue, Manhattan and more. While I was in town for home going services for my grandfather and this property was located only 5 miles from the church, I would gladly visit again. I just wish the parking cost was a little different and the room rate from Saturday to Sunday wasn't so high. However, it was a comfortable and relaxing place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear DJones43,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am glad you found our location ideal for your needs. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Brooklyn!