“Babies, toddlers and hipsters”

Other Half Brewing Company
Ranked #42 of 249 things to do in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent IPAs. Very informative. Out of the way but worth it to taste these beers. Would recommend. Would return.

All reviews
"breweries"
"picnic"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I went in on a recent trip to NYC. I’m an avid reviewer reader, and thanks to all the reviewers in TripAdvisor, it was an easy decision to make to trek to this brewery. I only had the free time to visit one. I’m so glad I chose to come here! They most have ipa’s, but they do have a few offerings for non ipa drinkers. I definitely wouldn’t let this hold you back from visiting. The tasting room is a little small. You can see right in to the production area, which I thought the be pretty cool. I was there for a few hours and tried at least 5 ipas . All were delicious! I even bought a 32oz growler and packed it in my suitcase so my husband could try it!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Their beer is true juice! expect lines on release date. new tap room is amazing and gives more space for fun and beer! enjoy straight from source.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My family loves Other Half beer. There's a huge blackboard listing beers available. They also sell select beers by the can. The place isn't too big some picnic type tables set up, you can bring in your own food. They do offer wine for non-beer drinkers.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I visited twice in 2 days. Once to have beers at the taproom and the next morning for cans. The taproom is great. Nice mellow vibe, incredibly helpful and friendly employees. Amazing selection of beers on tap + merchandise. Really enjoyed every beer I tried. Picking up cans the next morning was easy, they even opened early since it was so cold. Easy in and out..