“Delicious catfish banh mi”
Review of Little Mo

Little Mo
Ranked #662 of 5,604 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I don't claim to be knowledgeable about Vietnamese cuisine, but I do have a pretty discerning palate when it comes to banh mi sandwiches, because I consider myself the king and queen of sandwiches. Little Mo absolutely nails the banh mi sandwich game with their catfish banh mi sandwich, which is what I ordered. I know what you're thinking... is catfish banh mi a thing? Yes, indeed it is, and this place gets the flavor profile and seasoning of the catfish just right. The food was really high quality for what I found to be a really reasonable price. The catfish was fresh and the banh mi bread was just the right amount of chewiness. The cashier was friendly and efficient with getting my order. They thanked me for my business when I left.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

ordered chick lemongrass soup and beef pho soup on the weekend.
Loved the soups there have ordered them many times. The place is cafeteria style so be prepared to share your table if its crowded. would go here again!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

If you are looking for a place where you can get a bowl of delicious hot steamy phó for a reasonable price look no further. Little Mo is just the place. Plus they serve a wide range of local and imported beers to accompany your food with. There also rice bowls and stews on the menu (both veggie and non-veggie). Take the J Train to Myrtle and fall off the station into a comfy place with great food and good service.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Funky place with delicious pho! Portions are huge, so don't do what I did and order a bunch of appetizers too unless you're really hungry! Also tried the kimchi and spring rolls. Kimchi was great! A bit on the pricey side...the aforementioned food and and beer was close to $35.... The pho appeared to be only available on the weekends so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Loved this place. I stumbled on it while attending a graduation in NYC. Great food, great prices, friendly owners. Great assortment of beverages both alcoholic & non-alcoholic. Loved the décor.