“Meh!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Hadn't been there in a while. We went to buy a cupcake for a friend's birthday and purchased 3 extra cupcakes and a slice of cheese cake. The cheesecake and red velvet cupcake were good. The 2 chocolate cupcake were very dry.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Friendly dessert & coffee shop in Bklyn's Fort Hamilton/Bay Ridge area; seats about 25 people. Enjoyed delectable Good Humor Strawberry and Black & White cupcakes (about $3.50 each) plus decent, large-sized coffee ($2.75). There's also an ice cream freezer. Yup... where Liam Neeson filmed the 'Clash of Clans' AngryNeeson52 commercial that aired during Super Bowl 49 on February 1, 2015. Open every day until 11PM, definitely recommended!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

As cake is my death row meal, I not only could eat it everyday, but also know quite a lot about it. Being allergic to wheat, I had a mission to find a good gluten/wheat free cake as good as a regular one. I tried one flavour from this shop and can safely say this was my favourite cupcake to date!
Banana, chocolate and peanut butter. The cake was moist and made to perfection, not too much banana, which would make the cake too moist. The icing was just enough, with something I call as a marshmallow type of icing, mixed with thick chocolate and PB. Superb!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

One of the best cheesecakes and rice pudding I've ever had.. It's not that good that I live so close to it!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

The Little Cupcake Bakeshop is a pleasant little shop to stop in for a quit bite and some coffee or tea, or to place an order to go. I have ordered whole cakes for special occasions and they are always fresh and full of goodness!