“Excellent Lunch”

Gilbert's Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #5 of 78 Restaurants in Vincennes
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A great place for a business lunch. Prompt service and really good food. Lunch specials and regular fare, all tasty.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Due to ratings and location to our hotel, we ate dinner here. I had the fried chicken livers - they were breaded so heavy that on some pieces I broke off the breading to find the small liver. My wife had the crab cakes - unfortunately they were also breaded. Not as heavily as the livers, but certainly a thicker coating than we have experienced at other restaurants. The flavor was not what one would expect for crab cakes. Would not recommend either of these menu items. Granddaughter had an excellent hamburger. A little disappointed!

1  Thank retiredgasman
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, fresh and friendly staff, all that I expect!!! Chili is delicious, salads are chilled and fresh, steak is 5 Star!!! By far the best in the Vincennes!!!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Came in for dinner. Place wasn’t busy, but it took over 45 minutes to get our food. Food was good, service was not.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Met family here for dinner on a Friday night. Service was very good. My wife and I had salads that were very good and fresh. other members had fish which they said was good. Reasonably priced and a good atmosphere for visiting with family.

1  Thank SmokiesJunkie