“WMemorable Birthday dinner”

Price range: US$18 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We serve Pacific Rim/Fusion and Italian Fusion. Open Friday night thru Sunday night. Daily scratch menu. Shopped and cooked fresh daily. By reservation. We have tried unsuccessfully to remedy this, but ... Do not use the "menu" tab to find menus, it is NOT the current menus. Go to the web site as we have a daily scratch menu (menu that changes daily) and our email is on the web page.
Reviewed 21 November 2015

It was a unique experience to be at 1zero6 at my birthday. The waiter was very nice and he even sang me a song, and I got a candle desert on the house.

The food was unbelievably, tasty, scrumptious.
The restaurant was an exotic mixture of different cultures, small and cozy.
The chef came to have a chat with us about Mexico where he frequently goes. It was very pleasant.
Can only recommend it.
Be sure to call ahead for reservations and menu choices.

1  Thank Ehe20

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

This was my first time attending this event but it won't be my last.
Wonderful soup app followed by a delicious green salad.
The entrée was a fork tender filet on a tortilla in a spicy broth, cooked perfectly.
Dessert was a chocolate butter cream chile cake. All absolutely amazing.
Kudos Jake, kudos!

3  Thank Wine2go
Reviewed 31 October 2015

Having been a vegetarian (mostly vegan now) for over 30 years, I am always looking for an excellent meal. I have traveled internationally and it is not so easy to find this even in a big city. It is so exciting to find a restaurant in my small town that serves some of the best, if not the best vegetarian food, I have ever had. I call ahead and to notify 1zero6 what I would like from the menu and it is prepared meticulously with no animal products. The atmospher is wonderful too. When I enter I feel that I am transported to another time and space with vibrant colors and beautiful music. 1zero6 is not just a restaurant or cafe it is an experience. Friends and I have enjoyed going there for years.

4  Thank S0phia44
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Having eaten at 1zero6 fairly regularly, my wife and I enjoy Jake and his place of business. He's not into charging a lot of money for a skimpy meal. He puts out a dish that has more than enough for any human being, I assure you. And it's food that you won't find anywhere else. The ambience is also something you won't find anywhere else..unique, eye catching, and usually what people new to the restaurant spend time looking over because of its uniqueness. Jake doesn't spend time on pretenses, but on preparing excellent food and food that he's willing to experiment with, too. So, it may sound like your everyday chicken dish, but, I assure you, it's not. Those who come to 1zero6 expecting "Santa Fe-ish" pretensions will be disappointed. Jake accommodates most appetites, including those who choose to only eat vegetables. A good lifestyle, but they miss what Jake does with meat, which is worth abandoning the vegetarian lifestyle for a night. There is a reason why my wife and I mainly eat at 1zero6, as well as many others, both local and visitors. He does it right. He charges a fair price. He provides an atmosphere and a location unique unto itself. Like any reputable restaurant, he will follow up personally on complaints or whatever may be driving a person to be dissatisfied. The meal we had, from appetizer to dessert, was very, very good. I often stop in when Jake is preparing his evening meals to watch, and learn, how he does things. And, sometimes, I get to lick the bowl of chocolate used for his desserts. Heaven... Watching him make the food from scratch has helped make me better at cooking at home. 1zero6 is a jewel in the downtown area of Silver City. Don't miss it!

3  Thank USCgrad1978
Reviewed 29 October 2015

There's no way to describe it....you just need to experience it. We had a variety of appetizers and main dishes - all excellent! Dessert was breathtaking...all so different and really delicious!

2  Thank eiffelgirl