“Great for cakes”

Millie's Bake House
Ranked #9 of 82 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 March 2016

we haven't sat in to eat yet but we have gotten our last 2 birthday cakes/pies from here. Each was excellent and well worth the price

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Great handmade from scratch foods. Salads are enough for 2 people. Baked goods are excellent! Would like to see more gluten free options.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a hard time finding this great place. They moved from Yankie street to 600 N. Bullard. Now it's a better location. My wife had a delicious Denver omelet with cheese on top. We also split biscuits and gravy. Yum. I had pancakes, hash browns, and sausage. All great. Fast friendly service too. We will be going back. A+

Reviewed 11 January 2016

I have eaten here twice and may try a 3d time to allow Millie time to settle into her new location. The first time was at the old location on Yankie Street, and I had some very good mushroom soup. The soup was excellent. The second time was after her move to the new location and I had disappointment. The two people working there were totally inattentive while my wife and I stood there waiting to order. My wife and I arrived in Silver City about 1:30 PM and the two ladies working there finished a long conversation before taking note of our arrival. We had sandwiches which underwhelmed. I have sandwiches in convenience stores which were as good for much less money. I plan to try it again after they have been in the new location a while.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

This local downtown restaurant is well worth a visit. The staff was very friendly, the food was delicious and served very promptly and the small town atmosphere serves to heighten the overall experience.

Tina, (the owner) was a delight,She took the time to make sure that everything was to our satisfaction. She also oversees a very experienced and extremely competent staff.

This restaurant has moved and is now downtown on Ballard Street.

2  Thank Paul G