Little Toad Creek Brewery & Distillery
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Silver City
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Little Toad Creek produces craft beer and spirits... These are available at the tasting room as well as other New Mexico beer, spirits, and wine. A hearty wholesome pub food menu is made fresh from scratch. Enjoy live music on the weekends.
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Great service , good beer. The whisky had a hint of licorice so I didn't love it but full of nice people and music.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

After a long day of exploring the Gila wilderness, we stopped in Silver City for a bite. Didn't realize Oktoberfest was going on but decided to try it. I had the margherita flatbread and lavender lemonade. Hubby had the Baja fish tacos, declaring they were the best fish tacos he's ever had. Not a small accomplishment. Very busy place.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Walking by, we saw the gift shop from the sidewalk and went in to check it out. I bought 2 reusable tea bags but apparently, if you're not buying beer you're not worth the effort. So rude. I would not return if it was the last bar on earth.

tmdbltc, Owner at Little Toad Creek Brewery & Distillery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

We deeply apologize if our staff was rude to you. It is our highest goal to be welcoming and friendly to everyone regardless of their purchasing choices. I think you would find this is not the norm in our establishment and I hope you'll give us another chance!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Don’t expect a good wine at a brew pub, our mistake. The atmosphere is cute, rustic and fun. They have live music regularly during the month. Waitress was friendly but must’ve been new as she knew very little about the menu or drink list. Menu is pub with Mex influence. I had the Rueben with chips left off the green chili, my spouse had the Flat bread Vegetarian. Both were decent but nothing to brag about. There is also a pool table for those interested. Parking is on the Main Street in front.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We ate a mid afternoon lunch at LTC and decided to try their own brews in a 6 glass flight sampler. I liked their Porter best. I had the LTC burger and man did it have some potent jalapenos on it! After I took off 2/3 of the jalapenos, the burger was great. This is a pretty cool bar pub right on the corner in downtown Silver City!