“Nice lunch stop”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stopped in for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. We had the nachos appetizer...it was enough for 4! We had had the chicken fingers and steak fingers with fries. The portions were generous and we took a few leftovers home. The prices were very fair. It is a bar type atmosphere....a t.v. at each booth.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to watch the Cubs game and ordered hard shell tacos. One bite and the shells were super stale. I sent them back for the soft shell which had been dragged through grease. The ground beef tasted like boiled hamburger, no flavor at all. I asked for the manager (I've never s my back food or asked for the manager) and she said she would adjust my check. They took off a whopping 80 cents!

On the plus side, my server was great and having TV's at each table is nice for sports.

Jim N, Owner at Wrangler's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Your server was very surprised to see this post. You ordered a regular taco plate with hard shell and took one bite and said that you didn't like the hard shell. So you ordered the soft tacos and ate everything but a part of one. Your server felt bad that you didn't like the hard shell tacos so she charged you for the senior taco plate instead which was $1 cheaper and your server took an additional 10% off ($.80). Plus your server did not charge you for your drink and just put it on the ticket as a water which was another $1.99 discount, and in addition your server gave you a complimentary desert at a value of $3.95. Your server gave you a total of a $7.74 worth of discounts and your total ticket for a regular size taco plate, drink and a desert you paid only $7.19. Wow, what a value. Your server said that you left very happy and she wants to thank you for her $5 tip...This has been research and verified with video and your ticket..

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

First time here. Food is ok. Nothing bad but its good for a bar and grill. Service was great. Small tv at almost every table. Full bar service available. Fun atmosphere but not overly loud. I would recommend this place fun and good pub food.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

That was what my companions said after our lunch. The restaurant was dark, the service was questionable and the food was nothing spectacular. I ordered the burger with green chili and a side salad. The green chili was hot so be careful as it is not for the someone who can't handle hot chili. If you have a choice I would recommend bypassing Wrangler's and heading down the road to the Adobe Springs cafe. The food is much better!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing dinner with a friend we has the hot wings which were amazing. I had a build a burger mmmm and my friend had red shredded meat. Atmosphere is awesome.