“Best Coffee Deal in town!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gil-A Beans Coffee Shop Lil' Orbits Mini Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Silver City
Reviewed 17 December 2016

We love this little coffee shop! Fun baby donuts made to order with your choice of dipping glaze! Great coffee and a great deal! Fun family friendly atmosphere!

Reviewed 7 May 2015

The owner takes his coffee seriously and if you want a perfect espresso or cappuccino this is definitely the place to get it. Add a bakers dozen donuts and it will put a smile on your face.

Thank rickrockport .
Reviewed 1 February 2015

Silver City, New Mexico is in the middle of nowhere. The closest airport being 2.5 hours away (either El Paso, TX or Tucson, AZ) Their biggest store is a super WalMart. They do have a "old town" section, but even there many, many storefronts are empty. They are even bereft of a Starbucks (although they do have plenty of other fast food places) I was in Silver City for 3 weeks helping out with a family matter, and so had some time to explore, and when I did a web search for coffee shops, this little place came up. I decided to go find it. I discovered that this little coffee shop is in the front of an RV Park, and right next door to a small church. Don't be shy about going into this place because you will be glad you did. If you engage the owner, who is the server, he turns out to be very friendly. He told me he could make anything that Starbucks has. I ordered a Café Mocha and a dozen little donuts (which are very reasonably priced) He makes the donuts fresh, and goes outside to his donut-making machine. They are similar to funnel cakes but shaped like a mini-donut. He brings the hot donuts inside and you get to choose the toppings - and there are several. He makes the best coffee in Silver City, and the donuts are terrific! I got these to go, but as I was standing, waiting for the order, I was looking around inside. There are about 5 tables or so. At one was a group of about 7 older men laughing and talking about sports. At another table was a woman working on a large puzzle. And at a third table was a woman drinking her coffee and reading a book. This kind of atmosphere was very appealing to me. He doesn't serve much besides the coffee and donuts, but he does also have there various types of organic Oatmeal that he will make for you. I really wanted to go another time, but with my schedule I was unable to do so. If you are ever yearning for Silver City, New Mexico, though, I would highly recommend this place! It really is a jewel !