Galaxie Motel
US$85
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$102
US$94
Travelocity
US$108
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$56
US$104
US$71
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$125
Hampton.com
US$61
La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
US$104
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

I wish I could give 0 stars

We were asked to go to an away sporting event last minute in a small town, and most everything was booked or the prices raised to 200+ a night, so we reluctantly took the cheapie deal we got online... We pulled in at 10pm and the front desk guy was rude, and unwilling to let us see the room before paying, got to the room which we found was next to a room packed with men and a strange scent coming from the open doorway. Then they watched my daughter and I haul our things to our room and by the 2nd trip to the room, 3 more doors had opened and more men came out to watch, my husband had to work the next day, so he was going to help get us checked in and head home while we stayed for our tournament the next day, but we were so creeped out by the audience, and the lack of security locks on the doors, that he stayed with us.

We decided to skip the showers since there was green mildew/mold in the floor of the shower, the room was easily 90 degrees when we got in there, and took FOREVER for the tiny room to cool down, there are no curtains, just dirty blinds (photo attached) and dead mosquitos on the grimy card table in the room and bathroom counter. The "dresser" in the room was a filing cabinet, which is a first for me, It also smelled so strongly of inscence, or some sort of air freshener that now an hour after leaving I still have a terrible headache, and I'm still tired!

Anyway, I'm glad we got the cheap $36 deal on this dump, but I really would rather sleep in my car next time. This was the worst motel/hotel experience of my life. And we've stayed in our fair share of places since our kids play travel ball.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Ang H
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Made a reservation online--looked okay for a low-priced overnighter. And on the phone, the lady at the desk sounded very pleasant. But when we arrived, at first we couldn't find it. It was advertised as the Passport Inn and Suites, but we found no such sign. Then based on the address, we were horrified at the sight of the place. There were two motel signs--one "Seely Inn" and the other "Galaxie Motel". It looked like something that had barely survived WWII--there was cardboard in one of the windows in the office building! The office was locked up at 3:30 pm (standard check-in time) with a note scribbled on a piece of paper stuck to the door "gone to lunch, back at 4). We bee-lined out of there!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John L
Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

For a "lower" end place, it was as expected.
Desk clerk was really good. Went out of his way to be helpful, allowed my dog to stay ($10.00 fee) but it made me happy.
Room was clean but spartan , but more than adequate
No phone but good cable ( didn't really miss the phone)
Overall, good place for the night

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2015

got this room for a job that I was suppose to start the next day,the price was seasonable
and even thought it did not turn out so good. The manager give me my refund with no question and give me good service

Room Tip: this place is OK if your are low on funds, the rooms around the area are high
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank millwrightjoefl
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We intended on making it to Salt Lake City, however it was late and we needed to stop driving on our trip, so we pulled into the town and found this gem of a place. I guess our first hint that we should have found another place was that the front desk guy looked like a complete slob- stained tshirt, pyjama pants, and asked a couple times if we wanted to check out the room (only one available)- parking lot half full- before we said yes. One night was $70 bucks. We got to the room and the dresser was a filing cabinet, and the beds very basic- we used our own pillows. So exhausted we all passed out right away. In the morning we noticed the bedding had dirt in/on it and not from us. When checking out it was the same guy from the night before wearing the same stained clothing. While leaving there were construction workers looking at us like they were sorry for us staying there and questioning why we did it... needless to say only if you're in dyer straits would I recommend one staying here.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else unless you really really can't.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family