“Ah-mazing Cabins!”
Review of Elk Springs Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Elk Springs Resort
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This was my first time visiting Gatlinburg, and the Elk Springs Resort did NOT disappoint. Great location, great view, great amenities (i.e. theater room with recliners as seen on MTV cribs, heart-shaped tub, jacuzzi, comfy beds and sofas, decks with awesome views, spacious living and kitchen areas, coffee maker and other essential appliances). All you need to bring is a toothbrush and some great friends or family, and you'll be set for an amazing getaway.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marie H

Reviewed 4 March 2012

The Elk Spring Resort was more than we ever could have expected. This is one time where the pictures actually depict the cabins. The resort was in a great location close to grocery, downtown Gatlinburg and the Smokies and the cabin was spotless with many luxury ammendities! Having never been to Tennessee or Gatlinburg this trip far exceeded our expectations with all of the possibilities. The only regret we have is that we couldn't stay longer. We are already planning a return trip in September and I would absolutley recommend this resort.

Room Tip: Some cabins on the resort are close together so we spoke to the resort staff who recommened a more s...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We just returned from a four night stay in Elk Springs Resort's "Secluded Hideaway". We took advantage of the Groupon deal, which was a good experience--booking was easy and customer service was very good in planning. We choose the cabin based without regard to location, which was a mistake. (Our kids loved the offerings of the game room, which lived up to expectations with the exception of the air hockey table which was very junky.)This cabin is located a distance from most of the Elk Springs cabins--they did warn us of this when we booked, but having now spent time there, I would definately have opted for one in Gatlinburg versus this tucked away property. The cabin was very nice all around, but the view was not spectaular by any means, despite being up a very, very steep driveway. It felt rather dark inside due to the overhang of the roof. Not what we envisioned from the photos. There is a completely abandoned cabin right down the hill from it with smashed in windows. This was a little concerning as you see no people or cars back where you are. The abandoned property left me feeling a little less safe. The website listed "free local and long distance phone" but as we found out once we got there, this cabin does not include long distance. I wouldn't discourage staying here, just realize that you are truly secluded (as the name states!). If there had been snow or ice while we were there, there is no chance we would have made it up the driveway. We were lucky to have great weather. I am a very picky sleeper and found the bed to be uncomfortable--bad sheets, horrible pillows, stiff mattress. I bought a new pillow at Walmart in Pigeon Forge to try to get a better night sleep. My family didn't mind the bedding. Overall, it was a very nice property, just not a good location and no "upgraded linens" as I saw advertised.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Mountain Flower located in Pigeon Forge,TN was just what the doctor ordered. It was located in a quiet setting, the view was beautiful, the weather was cool, we had plenty of fire wood for the fireplace. It was just awesome. The shopping was great. We really had a wonderful time. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I cannot say enough positive things about Elk Springs Resort! The location is super convenient, the cabin amenities are first-class, the cleanliness is perfection and the views are amazing. I have stayed in other cabins in Gatlinburg and theirs are by far the best.

Whether you are planning a romantic weekend for two or a 10-person trip, they most definitely have a cabin that will meet and exceed your needs. Almost Heaven might be my favorite thus far!

I just went last weekend and I cannot wait to plan my next trip...I will absolutely be staying at Elk Springs Resort! Seriously, best Gatlinburg Cabins!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends