Elk Springs Resort
US$127
US$179
Hampton.com
US$189
River Edge Motor Lodge(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Gatlinburg Downtown(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$209
Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$189
1,558 results
All reviewspool tablehot tubrain showertheater roomdoor codebeautiful cabinsurround soundluxury cabingas grillthese cabinsarts and crafts communitythe lower levelair hockeyour honeymoonfood citypigeon forgeanother cabin
Reviewed 4 March 2012

The Elk Spring Resort was more than we ever could have expected. This is one time where the pictures actually depict the cabins. The resort was in a great location close to grocery, downtown Gatlinburg and the Smokies and the cabin was spotless with many luxury ammendities! Having never been to Tennessee or Gatlinburg this trip far exceeded our expectations with all of the possibilities. The only regret we have is that we couldn't stay longer. We are already planning a return trip in September and I would absolutley recommend this resort.

Room Tip: Some cabins on the resort are close together so we spoke to the resort staff who recommened a more secluded location.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We just returned from a four night stay in Elk Springs Resort's "Secluded Hideaway". We took advantage of the Groupon deal, which was a good experience--booking was easy and customer service was very good in planning. We choose the cabin based without regard to location, which was a mistake. (Our kids loved the offerings of the game room, which lived up to expectations with the exception of the air hockey table which was very junky.)This cabin is located a distance from most of the Elk Springs cabins--they did warn us of this when we booked, but having now spent time there, I would definately have opted for one in Gatlinburg versus this tucked away property. The cabin was very nice all around, but the view was not spectaular by any means, despite being up a very, very steep driveway. It felt rather dark inside due to the overhang of the roof. Not what we envisioned from the photos. There is a completely abandoned cabin right down the hill from it with smashed in windows. This was a little concerning as you see no people or cars back where you are. The abandoned property left me feeling a little less safe. The website listed "free local and long distance phone" but as we found out once we got there, this cabin does not include long distance. I wouldn't discourage staying here, just realize that you are truly secluded (as the name states!). If there had been snow or ice while we were there, there is no chance we would have made it up the driveway. We were lucky to have great weather. I am a very picky sleeper and found the bed to be uncomfortable--bad sheets, horrible pillows, stiff mattress. I bought a new pillow at Walmart in Pigeon Forge to try to get a better night sleep. My family didn't mind the bedding. Overall, it was a very nice property, just not a good location and no "upgraded linens" as I saw advertised.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Mountain Flower located in Pigeon Forge,TN was just what the doctor ordered. It was located in a quiet setting, the view was beautiful, the weather was cool, we had plenty of fire wood for the fireplace. It was just awesome. The shopping was great. We really had a wonderful time. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I cannot say enough positive things about Elk Springs Resort! The location is super convenient, the cabin amenities are first-class, the cleanliness is perfection and the views are amazing. I have stayed in other cabins in Gatlinburg and theirs are by far the best.

Whether you are planning a romantic weekend for two or a 10-person trip, they most definitely have a cabin that will meet and exceed your needs. Almost Heaven might be my favorite thus far!

I just went last weekend and I cannot wait to plan my next trip...I will absolutely be staying at Elk Springs Resort! Seriously, best Gatlinburg Cabins!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I stayed in the Eagle's Nest cabin for two days with friends and family as a special birthday celebration, and another two days at the River Crossing Condos located in downtown Pigeon Forge. I got two different takes on this vacation rental company, and both were lovely. I would recommend a top floor at River Crossing, because there is indeed a small river running right next to it, with a video of Pigeon Forge and the mountains in the distance. It was very convenient, with modern furnishings/decorations. Eagle's Nest was one of those run-around-videochatting moments that you just wanted to show to your friends back home. Absolutely gorgeous views, and I wanted more time in the hot tub. It was hard to leave sometimes, and it is really up there, so getting to town does take a minute, with some windy roads that are dark at night. But that is part of the whole appeal. For people with convenience and location in mind, River Crossing is a better choice. For those with big families who may want to spend more time relaxing at "home", the cabin has a lot to offer in the way of relaxing.

Room Tip: At River Crossing Condos, pick a higher floor to look out on the river.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends