Elk Springs Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Gatlinburg
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
Sleepy Bear Motel(Gatlinburg)
Brookside Resort(Gatlinburg)
1,558 results
All reviewspool tablehot tubrain showertheater roomdoor codebeautiful cabinsurround soundluxury cabingas grillthese cabinsarts and crafts communitythe lower levelair hockeyour honeymoonfood citypigeon forgeanother cabin
Reviewed 21 July 2010

We stayed at the Snuggled Inn cabin for 4 nights at the end of June. We are New Yorkers who take several trips a year and have stayed in various hotels, inns, resorts, lodges etc. travelling with our 2 children, ages 8 and 9. So we were definitely pleased to have such luxurious and tasteful accommodations for the nightly rate we paid. The cabin was spotless, kitchen stocked with all the utensils and cooking equipment we needed (even got to bake some cupcakes during our stay). Having 2 living room areas (up and down), a patio with an outdoor hot tub, 2 bedrooms, each with its own TV (with a Jacuzzi in the master BR) allowed the me to enjoy quiet and solitude in the cabin while my kids were busy in another room watching TV, playing billiards, swimming in the hot tub. One definite advantage of this cabin is its relative seclusion from the other cabins. Immediate neighbors are far enough away so that you do not worry about being seen through the enormous windows that formed most of the walls. Even without a mountain view the view of the trees outside the living room windows/walls was very peaceful and I spent part or each morning bird watching from the deck. Never had a problem with mosquitoes even in the hot weather.

Had no problems with air-conditioning, water pressure or any of the kitchen appliances, electrical equipment and the like. Handy to have a washer and dryer in the cabin.

Their system of calling on the day of check in with your room code worked very well and we did not have to worry about arriving at the cabin late at night (which we did), or misplacing room keys/cards. Check out was similarly a breeze. Location is very convenient to all, but far enough away from the busy center of town. Plan to spend some time shopping in the quaint Arts and Crafts community the property is located at.

All in all, we had a great stay and the children were sorry to leave. We are planning another trip already.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2010

What a wonderful place to spend your honeymoon. The cabin is in a great location: far enough away from town to enjoy the tranquility of the national forest, and close enough to town to enjoy all that Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge have to offer. The cabin is wonderful, clean and romantic. The management is very accommodating and pleasant to work with. I would recommend this resort to anyone and I have already booked another trip this time with the whole family.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2010

My Wife and I stayed here for a week with 3 kids, and had more than enough room.
The place was VERY clean and well kept. Nothing wrong at all. Your in the woods and it's very quiet, a short drive to Gatlinburg, I'd say 5 -10 minutes. Just far enough away to get out of town and all the traffic. I really can't find anything negative to say, I usually find something wrong with a home\cabin but not this one. I'd go again. For the Money it's well worth it.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2010

We rented a 2 bedroom cabin and wow! This cabin was beautiful and very well decorated! Our daughters loved the pool table upstairs and we all loved the jaccuzi under the gazebo. Very quiet and relaxing, was a nice vacation away from our hectic lives. We have stayed at many resorts and hotels but this one is our best and where we will continue to return. The cleanest pace we have ever stayed and everything you need is already there and waiting. Staff is wonderful and pleasant. Our air condition was not working when we first arrived and the staff had it fixed within the hour and no discomfort for us! Wonderful!

Reviewed 14 July 2010

The cabin is like your home away from home. For me it's kind of hard to just put this wonderful place into words. So I will just tell you that it was a great experience for my husband and I and also the friends we brought back with us the second time around. There's so much to do you will not be bored for even a second. The amusement parks are located about 7 to 10 minutes from the resort but i guarantee that once you get to the cabin you're going to have to force yourself to leave and go have fun elsewhere. Please if you and your spouse have never had a romantic getaway try ELK SPRINGS RESORT you'll be glad you did. (Secret garden) or (Hilltop Hideaway) both are great!!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple