Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$149
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$139
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$110
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
Agoda.com
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$174
HolidayInn.com
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
US$99
TripAdvisor
1,769 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall our stay was ok. The rooms were not very clean the floors looked like they haven’t been vacuumed and we found trash behind the dresser and microwave from someone before us. We had to ask for new towels and washcloths everyday. The breakfast was not very good and the internet speed was awful. If your looking to save money this is a good place if your looking for a nice clean place to stay with your family I suggest somewhere else

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

G3657JNrobertl,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we booked our week long trip to Gatlinburg, we somehow missed that this was a 1 star hotel. Well, after 2 nights of our week long vacation, we checked out. If I could rate this hotel with 0 stars, I would. When we got to the room, the first thing we notice is that the carpet at the entry door is very discolored and wet. The wall behind the door is covered in dry wall mud because they were trying to cover up the mold that was growing due to the constant wet conditions. The bathroom also had a mold problem. Above the shower, there was a leak from a pipe above our bathroom. Instead of fixing the leak, they applied drywall mud to that area also, lots and lots of mud. This did no good as the water continued to leak into the shower. When taking a shower, the water takes about 30 minutes to drain from the tub. So, while showering, you stand in your own dirty water that you are trying to wash off of yourself. One of the mattresses, had a crater in it like Jaba the Hut had been sleeping in it. After night #1, we requested that they replace the mattress with another one and were told they would change it out. That evening when we returned to the room, the mattress had not been changed and as it was quite late, we just went to bed and decided that we would check out the next morning. The breakfast was also the worst breakfast we have ever had at a hotel. We stay in a lot of hotels that do not offer hot continental breakfasts, but this was by far the worst. If you are going to serve bagels, serve normal size bagels, not minis. Fake eggs with cheese should not be served, they are disgusting. Boiled eggs are available at groceries now, no cooking required on the hotels part.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear bro11micsha25,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking
the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We made reservation for two nights at this hotel. During our 7 hour drive we decided to read some reviews. Most reviews made us feel uncomfortable, so upon our arrival we asked if we could first check the rooms. If you're okay sleeping with your feet higher than your head, sharing a space with bed bugs, and hanging out in an all around depressing atmosphere you may love this place! Mind you we reserved two different rooms and both were equally disgusting. One little light on one side of each room. An unlocked door to a shared "balcony." Be prepared to plug your nose and feel your skin itch for the next couple of hours. Employees SUCK. They're rude and inconsiderate. This whole place should have been upgraded a long time ago! Needless to say, we got our money back and decided to go across the street to Bearskin where we had a MUCH better experience. If you read these reviews and think, "I'll just see for myself" DONT

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Kyrstin1224,

Thank you for alerting us to a potential pest problem. We are investigating and treating to make sure that this is an isolated incident. Bed bugs are a very serious issue in our industry today. This is not a subject to be taken lightly and one that is acted on immediately. We do take proactive measures to ensure that each and every room is free of pests of any kind. We hire a professional pest control service to inspect guest rooms and are documented and treated accordingly if a problem is found. Hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I travel at least once a month, and this was our first (and our last) time staying with Days Inn. We incurred several major issues at this hotel.

1. The room we originally got was a 2 queen bed room for me, my girlfriend, and our two friends. After receiving a very rude check in experience, we walked into our room with a filthy bathroom (toilet was dirty, floor had stains, not restocked). Not only that, there were cables on the bed and the mini fridge was basically thrown in the middle of the room.

2. Upon reporting this to the front desk, the receptionist came and attempted to clean the room, but after a few minutes of us waiting for her to vacuum and her cussing under her breath, she assigned us to a new room.

3. The second room she gave us would not unlock with the new key. When I came back to the desk, instead of a polite greeting, I was welcomed with a rude, "What the hell do you want now?"

4. I was given new cards to retry the room. They did not work. I went downstairs to the front desk to report the continuing problem.

5. In a fit of pure rage, the receptionist proceeds to scream the F word and other profanities, banging the desk and yelling at me about how she hates her job and she should have never come into work that day.

6. I did not react at the time, but was given another room. At this point I just wanted to lay down and rest and forget about this horrible experience. The new room looked nothing like the photos on the hotel website. The bedsheets gave my girlfriend and I rashes. The bathroom smelled like urine. The floors had several stains and the electrical outlets were very dangerous.

7. When we attempted to call the front desk for these issues, the calls were instead directed to another room and I ended up accidentally complaining to another guest. When I physically went to the desk to let them know about that, the manager rudely told me , "Yeah, we know that, you don't need to tell us."

There were so many other small issues. For example, they were painting in the breakfast area while guests were eating and the breakfast literally looked like someone brought leftovers from home.

Overall, this was by far the WORST hotel experience I have ever had in my entire life. Days Inn and Suites in Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway, you need to get your management, your staff, and your rooms under control.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Saadiq B
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are so sorry to learn about this incident during your recent stay. This is certainly not taken lightly and has been forwarded to management for review. Providing our guests with an enjoyable experience is of extreme importance to us and for that reason we are incredibly sorry that we missed the mark. We hope to earn your business on future travels so that you can see our continuous improvement.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I am very disappointed with this hotel. I am a Wyndham Rewards member and this hotel needs to be really checked out by the company they give them a bad name. Shower curtain was closed when we came in room I did not think anything about it till next morning when I pulled shower open. OMG Black mold. I told front desk I want to speak to manager said was not in, asked to be called back when they got in she said ok. Well it has been 4 days now and I still have not got a call back left another messages at front desk today and manager will not call me back. I left a message with the head company on a review site I will see if that will work and getting a call back. Rest of Room was ok but very disappointed in bathroom.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am so sorry to hear about the situation that you experienced during your recent stay with us. Know that guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and we take what you have shared very seriously. Your review has been shared with management so that appropriate measured can be taken.