“You might not see it but keep an eye out”
Review of Waffle De Lys

Waffle De Lys
Ranked #100 of 158 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

OMG was this place fantastic. You might be thinking typical parkway dessert shop but you would be wrong. It was amazing and worth the visit.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

This small Food stop is kind of one of those places you could miss cause it is small and near 2 Souvenirs shops but you won’t be dissatisfied by the food. These are Fresh waffles served with ice cream and Housemade Whip Cream. There are many add ones as well. You need to try one. The only negative is they serve it in a cardboard like half bowl so it will leak on your hands so grab plenty of napkins and have hand sanitizer ready.

Reviewed 23 April 2021

I don’t recall the name of what we ordered but let me tell you it was TO DIE FOR! I have walked up and down the Smokey Mountain strip a million times and never stopped at this place and I’m so sad I haven’t found this delicious gem before now, hahahaha. I’ve told everyone about how amazing the food is!

Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Ohhhh wow!!!! Incredible!!! We went back the next day to take someone else from our family. You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Wow! We were just strolling by when I here a man calling to me to try a sample. I normally block out people trying to get me to try stuff, but I am so glad I listened! And so was my husband. I had a sample
of their awesome whipping cream with a couple different yummy toppings. We had just eaten not
too long before so I told him we would return later, and we did. I am Gluten sensitive so I couldn’t enjoy the waffle, but I ate what I could and my husband said it was all REALLY GOOD!. We had the Ooh La La with a scoop of ice cream. I highly recommend this place! The couple working there are so friendly!