“30th Anniversary”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of A Love Story

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
IF YOU VISIT THE ISLAND IN PIGEON FORGE, THIS IS THE LIVING STATUE THAT IS A LIVING PERSON.
THIS IS SOME OF THE FRIENDLY ANIMALS AT HATFIELD AND MCCOYS.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DJohnson1...
Stanley, North Carolina
“30th Anniversary ”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I booked the cabin for a short Anniversary get-a-way. The Cabin was exactly as described and just what I was looking for. The cabin is secluded. There are others around, but this is very private. Fantastic view from the deck / hot tub. The cabin is beautiful inside and very cozy. The owner told us she recently remodeled the bathroom. It was beautiful....loved the shower. We enjoyed the tub upstairs and the king size bed was very comfortable. We got lots of rest, relaxation and couple time. The cabin is close to town and if you don't want to drive in, a trolley stop is within a couple miles. If you are looking for a beautiful, romantic and simple couples get a way...this is the place for you! We will definitely be back!!!!

17 Aug 2017
WOW!!!!! I am so glad that you liked the cabin so well. It is truly great to hear such kind words. I love the way you took such great care of the cabin. Hope to get to work with you in the future. GOD BLESS!!!!
Jwheath52
Calhoun, Kentucky
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We were disappointed in the cleaniness of the cabin. The bedding appeared to be old and wasn't sure if the blanket had been cleaned. When we removed the pillow cases the pillows were stained and dirty. Wound up having to buy pillows and bed linens before we could sleep. Bath room shower has what appeared to mold on floor around shower. Spent our first night cleaning and disinfecting. Limited supply of towels and wash cloths as well as one roll of tollit paper. Cut our stay short and left a day early.

29 Apr 2017
I AM THE OWNER OF THIS CABIN AND I GO TO THE CABIN AFTER EVERY STAY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE CABIN HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF. THIS COUPLE COMPLAINED BEFORE THE STAY EVER ARRIVED. THEY COMPLAINED ABOUT THE CABIN BEING DIRTY AND SAID THE CLEANERS DID NOT CLEAN IT. WELL WHAT THEY DID NOT KNOW WAS THAT I PERSONALLY GO TO THE CABIN AFTER EVERY STAY. THEY WERE IN TOWN THAT MORNING WANTING THE CABIN AND I PERSONALLY WENT UP TO THE CABIN TO DO THE EXTRA TOUCHES TO MAKE SURE THAT THE CABIN WAS READY FOR THEM. THEN I CALLED TO TELL IT WAS READY. I TOOK CLEAN SHEETS AND CLEAN BEDSPREAD TO PUT ON THE BED. ROSE PEDALS, PANCAKE MIX ETC. AFTER THEY LEFT, I WENT UP AND FOUND THE BEDROOM HAD BEEN STAGED PERFECTLY WITH DEAD ANTS ON MY PILLOWS, MASHED. BULBS IN THE CABIN WERE ALL BLOWN. EXTRA LINENS NOT USED AND EXTRA TOILET PAPER IN BATHROOM NOT USED. HOT TUB TOWELS NOT USED. THE CABIN WAS LEFT IN BAD SHAPE, WORSE THAN EVER BEFORE. I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE GOING TO TRY TO GET THERE MONEY BACK AFTER THEY STAYED THE WHOLE TIME, BECAUSE I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND ALL THE EVIDENCE OF SETTING DISPLAYS UP FOR PHOTOS. THIS CABIN IS NOT THE TAJ MAHAL, BUT IT IS A PRIVATE LITTLE CABIN IN THE WOODS. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE BEING OUT TO YOURSELF IN THE WOODS. STAY IN THE CITY. I WOULD NEVER RENT TO THIS GUEST AGAIN.
Kelly C
“Love Story cabin ”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This cabin was very intimate and private. Very clean. Perfect for a romantic getaway. We had an amazing stay and will return.

31 Jan 2017
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE NICE REVIEW. I HOPE TO GET TO WORK WITH YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. GOD BLESS.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Excellent location and a great cabin! Had a super time!! Very steep drive with gravel leading up to cabin!! A little tough on a big cruiser bike but really had no issues!!

akirchner...
Dublin, Ohio
“We loved it!”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The cabin is in a great location, not far from downtown Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Janice made it very easy to find and access the cabin. We were very happy with the cabin and would definitely consider returning in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Jun 2016
I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU LIKED THE CABIN AND CERTAINLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL COME BACK IN THE FUTURE. I TRY TO MAKE EVERY GUEST STAY A MEMORABLE ONE. GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU GO FORWARD IN LIFE.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$130
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing